• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TimberWolf7.62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Houston
    What would you need? To look at the rifle in question and put a micrometer on it? The piece just has to slip onto the barrel, with a set screw or two, then a flat top with an angled piece for the actual sight to slip onto. (And I don't have a sight onhand, would have to get one).

On some other forums, people are willing to buy this piece if it is a decent price.

cybrhick

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Alvin
    What would you need? To look at the rifle in question and put a micrometer on it? The piece just has to slip onto the barrel, with a set screw or two, then a flat top with an angled piece for the actual sight to slip onto. (And I don't have a sight onhand, would have to get one).

On some other forums, people are willing to buy this piece if it is a decent price.
    Yeah, I'd need to take some measurements from your firearm, and I need to know the angle of the dovetails you need and such. Shoot me your phone number, and I'll give ya a ring sometime this weekend.

TimberWolf7.62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Houston
    I'd need to buy the front sight first and have to do some research to get one that would work with the rear sight (not too high or low). Let me do that and we'll get together.

Thanks!

Top Bottom