• ...and so much more!
  • cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    He means it raises estro levels..

When you start injecting testosterone your body actually shutdown it's own production, so even an extremely low dose of 50-75mg a week your body will stop producing its high levels and only use what your injecting, so in turn your levels will be in the shitter... Where you want them.

I would ask my doc about that.

your right. thats one of the reasons why im trying to avoid juicing

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    not a complete shut down.. I'm still able to put on muscle, and lift fairly heavy. So the light is on. Just dim

What I was getting at, if your free levels are already in the low range, below 300, then for all practical purposes, the light bulb may as well be off. From all the research I have done and the word of my dr, once I got to that point, there was no hope of the light brightening up again without injections.
    Your case may be different, if you successfully raise your free levels without "artificial" means, I will be very surprised, yet thrilled for you.

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013

One way to have constant lower test levels is use a low dose of synthetic test. On average someone on replacement therapy is going to use roughly 150mg a week to stay in the ranges. If you use say 75mg a week you will be pretty dang low. When you start injecting testosterone your body actually shutdown it's own production, so even an extremely low dose of 50-75mg a week your body will stop producing its high levels and only use what your injecting, so in turn your levels will be in the shitter... Where you want them.

Great thought here.. and yeah i'll run it past my onc. so far they don't think (thank God) it's spread, if i can keep the T down then it helps keep the PSA in the basement.. almost a one for one link.. funny here i am with the nads working to good for me.. this is a warning though for all of you guys.. get the PSA checked.. not just how high.. but going up fast is a warning.. thanks guys..

Ericstac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    TX
    Great thought here.. and yeah i'll run it past my onc. so far they don't think (thank God) it's spread, if i can keep the T down then it helps keep the PSA in the basement.. almost a one for one link.. funny here i am with the nads working to good for me.. this is a warning though for all of you guys.. get the PSA checked.. not just how high.. but going up fast is a warning.. thanks guys..

Just curious, at what PSA level did your doctor start freaking out and knew something was up?

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    This is REAL important.. mine was low.. only like 5 or so.. but i had a doc.. (phys asst) who had kept current with JAMA and reports that it was not JUST the value but how fast it had gone up.. mine had been like 2.5 or so.. another important take away here.. first off all of us "alpha" types are more likely to have issues.. fact.. get the test if your past 40, OR if you have any flags going up (having to go a lot is no 1) "IF" you have an issue get the surgery. based on my back they thought radiation would be the best, nope failed it, and the seed implant.. thought i had 3-5 yrs.. then thank the good Lord (i had actually given it over to him) they found it hadn't spread, and started me on the chemo/hormon (fermagon) that has kept both the psa and t in the cellar, deal is when my T goes up the PSA goes up.. So obv. were trying to keep it down.. thanks for the advice. the O will be seen this coming wed. and all of this will be discussed.. honestly thank you ..

Ericstac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    TX
    Well good your doing good.. Mine stays a steady 2.0 and hasn't budged thankfully since starting HRT. It's something I monitor a few times a year.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Of course I'm a member as we've discussed in some of the weight threads.

I went from 235 to just over 1000. It's been completely life changing. I traded fat for lean muscle and my energy level is through the roof. I have the libedo I had when I was in my 20s and a very positive life outlook.

The doctor I had for years wanted to treat everything with diet and exercise which is fine but only a part of what needed to be done. It's very hard to self motivate when you are tired all the time.

The changes are nothing less than remarkable. The aches and pains are gone. The belly fat is gone. I wake up early, alert and ready. Exercise is no longer something I dread but something I enjoy and look forward to. I'm back to my Cavalry Scout physique and instead of any 'roid rage' type symptoms my patience level has increased greatly and I'm generally a much happier person.

I inject .75 cc into my upper thigh every Friday, alternating legs.

I have a friend who was using the gel for a little over a year. He was never able to raise his level by much more than 200 points. Once he switched to injections he went to 1000 in a matter of weeks.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas

One way to have constant lower test levels is use a low dose of synthetic test. On average someone on replacement therapy is going to use roughly 150mg a week to stay in the ranges. If you use say 75mg a week you will be pretty dang low. When you start injecting testosterone your body actually shutdown it's own production, so even an extremely low dose of 50-75mg a week your body will stop producing its high levels and only use what your injecting, so in turn your levels will be in the shitter... Where you want them.

Estrogen levels can be controlled herbally using Japanese Knotweed supplements.

Or, your Dr can prescribe a blocker.

My Dr was shocked. He said "Holy crap, are you using an estrogen blocker?", I said no; I'm taking Japanese Knotweed. He immediately started researching it and now is a firm believer in its effectiveness.

Thanks again Scap for that tip!

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    My peckers fine, but i wonder if my levels are screwed up sometimes after reading some of yalls posts and Im young.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    This is REAL important.. mine was low.. only like 5 or so.. but i had a doc.. (phys asst) who had kept current with JAMA and reports that it was not JUST the value but how fast it had gone up.. mine had been like 2.5 or so.. another important take away here.. first off all of us "alpha" types are more likely to have issues.. fact.. get the test if your past 40, OR if you have any flags going up (having to go a lot is no 1) "IF" you have an issue get the surgery. based on my back they thought radiation would be the best, nope failed it, and the seed implant.. thought i had 3-5 yrs.. then thank the good Lord (i had actually given it over to him) they found it hadn't spread, and started me on the chemo/hormon (fermagon) that has kept both the psa and t in the cellar, deal is when my T goes up the PSA goes up.. So obv. were trying to keep it down.. thanks for the advice. the O will be seen this coming wed. and all of this will be discussed.. honestly thank you ..

Glad to hear it hasnt gotten worse

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    I am jealous because I have had prostate cancer so taking testosterone is a no-go for me. I surely hope none of y'all develop any prostate problems as a result.

Top Bottom