• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Mr O'Neil owns many firearms and kills animals as well. I know for a Fact he regularly visits a place in California called Big horn Canton ranch to shoot farm animals. Many people have seen him there. He shoots kills and leaves after his buddies pay the bill.

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    Google broke?
    No. Just my give a damn.

1707268071669.png

andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    Damn..he has been a pretty good role model till now

He ain't helping anyone here
    Not gonna save anyone from being murdered or robbed.

Dumb ass

View attachment 432225
    Has this actually been vetted?

Edit: looks like it is legit. Well..he's not forcing anyone to turn them in. Even though we know buy backs don't work, people are free to do what they want with their property.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    Try not to think about the priceless heirlooms about to be turned in for a $100 gift card.
    Trade with other people in line. I get in line with a pocket full of RG’s and ravens, etc. and trade with the little old ladies in line with the heirlooms at 2 to 3 or 2 to 4 whatever it calls for. Go back to the car change your jacket change your hat put your sunglasses on, get back in line and do it again, I’ve gotten Luger, first and sons generation Colt, single actions, high-end Belgian browning shotguns for two $50 RG pistols and everybody’s happy

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    A good friend of mine, and others were kicked out of his gym, even though he had a paid membership, because Shaque wanted the whole place to himself.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Has this actually been vetted?

Edit: looks like it is legit. Well..he's not forcing anyone to turn them in. Even though we know buy backs don't work, people are free to do what they want with their property.

I have a lot less problems with a private citizen offering to buy guns than I do government.

I should take $1000 or $2000 and host my own "buyback" and score some cheap guns for myself.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    I have a lot less problems with a private citizen offering to buy guns than I do government.

I should take $1000 or $2000 and host my own "buyback" and score some cheap guns for myself.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    The guys that work our buybacks are range staff. They shoot USPSA and 3-gun, they're gun guys to the core. They won't admit it, but I wouldn't be surprised if a few people were told to meet in another parking lot later that day for a cash deal.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Just about all of them are "Public Leftists" in order to keep friendly with the Hollywood crowd. Privately, they are very likely to vote conservative. One the owner of the place I worked at back in Ca was a good friend of Jerry Buss (Lakers Owner). He was able to get into the "family & friends" areas of Staples Center and I was able to tag along occasionally. All the players, coaches, etc would come to him for financial advice and their candid opinions were very different from what was publicly displayed. They were on a first name basis with each other and were very straightforward with each other.

Can't speak to Johnson but Shaq's desire was to become LE and was pro 2A but things may have changed in the last 10+ years.
    The other issue is "guns for me (or at least my security) and not for thee!"

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DSDExpresso
    Top Bottom