• ...and so much more!
  • D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2024
    Richmond, TX
    Hi all,
    I don’t really know anyone around where I live and my fiancé isn’t really into the whole gun scene. Looking to make some friends in about a 60 mile radius or so of Richmond/Rosenberg TX. I would like to find some good outdoor ranges the typical cookie cutter indoor ranges. And so it also makes it relevant to this section I’m looking to break in my suppressor for my AR rifle too.
    Capitol Armory ad

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    Howdy,

You can take a gander at our list

D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2024
    Richmond, TX
    Howdy,

You can take a gander at our list
    I did look at that. G2G ( the one closest to me) is actually permanently closed now. I am not only looking for a good outdoor range ( I found a couple I am interested in trying out like Brazos River Sportmans Club), but also people to meet up with and go shooting with.

Mongo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Houston area
    What cool toys you got :machine:

I'm in Humble so over your 60 mile area and I am still recovering from a drunk driver. I found that if you hear about some people getting together to shoot just start politely asking questions and someone will usually PM you to come. It also helps to have some cool toys if its a MG shoot though there are some pretty good collections in Texas to compete with.

D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2024
    Richmond, TX
    What cool toys you got :machine:

I'm in Humble so over your 60 mile area and I am still recovering from a drunk driver. I found that if you hear about some people getting together to shoot just start politely asking questions and someone will usually PM you to come. It also helps to have some cool toys if its a MG shoot though there are some pretty good collections in Texas to compete with.
    I don't currently have any unordinary cool toys. No MG's yet. I have an AR with a suppressor, an FN .45 tactical, and Sig P365XL. I would like to greatly expand my collection.

Top Bottom