APOD Firearms

Looking for a .45 Cal. Glock. What Ya' Got?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Are you set on a glock? I am gonna horse trade a buddy of mine for his XD all black w/4" bbl. Will probably list in the 425-450 range. All original goodies and factory case.

PBR

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    Houston
    I have a Glock 36 I would consider selling -- pm if still looking or if interested -- I'm located in Houston

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Thanks for all the PMs and interest. You folks that responded to me have very nice guns, actually too nice! I'm looking for more of a beater type (cheaper) for the truck, etc. I'm just going to put this on the back burner until one comes along. GTs would probably be the best bet (as Glockster mentioned to me in a PM) and next trip to Austin I'll check them out. :green:

Torchrider

Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Central Texas
    Thanks for all the PMs and interest. You folks that responded to me have very nice guns, actually too nice! I'm looking for more of a beater type (cheaper) for the truck, etc. I'm just going to put this on the back burner until one comes along. GTs would probably be the best bet (as Glockster mentioned to me in a PM) and next trip to Austin I'll check them out. :green:

Charlie, Check Slickguns.com, CDNN, Aim Surplus, etc. for police trade ins. Hard to find .45's though. If you are willing to go with a .40 or 9x19 there are many options for around $300-$350. May not be your favorite caliber but would work in a pinch as a truck gun.

Torchrider

Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Central Texas
    Thanks! I don't own a 9 or 40 at this time and don't really want to start loading a new caliber. I've got lots of .45 ACP loaded. I don't have anything against 9 or 40, it's just that .45 is my favorite. :green:

I understand. I have a soft spot for the .45 as well. I had to start reloading other calibers from a pure financial standpoint years ago because I couldn't afford to reload enough to keep up with my shooting. The 9x19 was sooo much cheaper to load. Now you can buy steel case 9 that really makes reloading the 9 a losing proposition.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Charlie,

I don't know if my recommendation on on the G21 and G36 is any help. I've had considerable experience with both of those and they both get a Flash "thumbs up"! The G21 is a big handful of pistol, the 36 is more moderate.

Good luck in your quest!

Flash

Top Bottom