• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Awhile back some of us were asking about cars show in leander, cedar park, round rock area. I found that same one that had been at the home depot off of 1431. Its in the parking lot at ranch 1890 off of 1431. Saturday nights starts at 8.
    Capitol Armory ad

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Yep they were there. Now I have question. There was a guy there with a red and black SS chevelle with a come and take it shirt on. I think he was the ar-15 guy in the far back of the saxet gun show. I never forget a face.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I saw a whole bunch of Nissans on I 35 yesterday evening. A few older Datsun Z's and some newer Z's.
    There's a pretty active local Z club, but I forget their name at the moment. I've got a 280z but have never met up with them. I know they do drives with TexasRXs.org fairly often.

There's a show in Georgetown on Saturday. Haven;t decided if I'm going to go yet or not. Website for it is: The Georgetown Area Car Club

Burt Gummer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Williamson County
    There's a pretty active local Z club, but I forget their name at the moment. I've got a 280z but have never met up with them. I know they do drives with TexasRXs.org fairly often.

There's a show in Georgetown on Saturday. Haven;t decided if I'm going to go yet or not. Website for it is: The Georgetown Area Car Club

Good info thanks. The Z guys were representing themselves well, not driving like d-bags like some of these car and bike clubs do. I think acting properly goes a long way especially on the highway. I saw the Z's from a distance and I kinda stalked them to see how they would act. They all were disciplined and did a great job, fortunately for them.
    I was in my patrol car and looking for some "enforcement action" to take but they were all doing the right thing so I just drove by them and was on my way. There was a light blue 280 or similar Datsun that looked pretty cool.

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    Awhile back some of us were asking about cars show in leander, cedar park, round rock area. I found that same one that had been at the home depot off of 1431. Its in the parking lot at ranch 1890 off of 1431. Saturday nights starts at 8.

Oooh I'll have to go check this out... I miss the old Whataburger shows...

Thingtwo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Leander
    Hey, Just wondering if anybody knew what happened to the car show. Doesn't seem to be going on saturday nights anymore. I'd like to know where it moved if its still happening.

Top Bottom