• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadpot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Ballinger,Tx.
    Finished Project

View attachment 3710 View attachment 3709 View attachment 3708 Finally found some material to kick start and finish my little portable re-loading table. Its small and looks crowded in the pics , but that is to show what can be mounted on as needed. The table is 5/16" x 20.5" x 10" , drilled and tapped to mount press and all the goodies needed to re-load. Bottom frame is 3" x 1 1/2 tubing found. The main mast is heavy duty pipe and collar welded on as best as I could. The table itself can be un-screwed from the frame to dis-assemble and being in the collar, makes it easy to swing left (un-screw) and work from any angle and still be solid and stable to work with . Made to hold 2 - 550-b presses front and backside. Wasn't sure how stable it was going to be so I mounted only one. Will mount the other later on. Got tired of working in the storage area outside where it got HOT . Now I can re-load in the comfort of my room where its cooler.®

murdoc94

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    DFW
    Nice bench, you won't regret building it so staut. I built mine out of 2x4's and plywood and it rocks a bit when reforming some rifle brass and gets annoying over time...

Nice boat in the background too!

roadapple

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    Claude, Texas
    George, that is a super-nice bench! I'm currently planning one. You raised the bar with your workmanship. Now I'll have to get stain and urethane.

Jim

Gungle George

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Albuquerque, NM
    Hey Jim,
    I see you live in Claude. I stop there to buy fishing lures from the little antique shop on my way to East Teaxs to fish. Man that guy can talk!!!
    Cheers,
    George

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom