• ...and so much more!
  • Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    UNITED NATIONS – American officials say Secretary of State John Kerry will sign a landmark treaty regulating the multibillion-dollar global arms trade during the annual United Nations General Assembly meeting this week.

The officials said Kerry will sign the Arms Trade Treaty on Wednesday, initiating an uncertain ratification process in the U.S. Senate. Some lawmakers have expressed strong opposition to the United States becoming a party to the treaty. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to be identified as the source of information about Kerry's plans.

The U.S. is the world's largest arms dealer and its accession is seen as critical to the treaty's success, although many of the world's other top arms exporters and importers have not signed the document.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    The officials said Kerry will sign the Arms Trade Treaty on Wednesday, initiating an uncertain ratification process in the U.S. Senate. Some lawmakers have expressed strong opposition to the United States becoming a party to the treaty. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to be identified as the source of information about Kerry's plans.
    Sounds a lot more like a business insider than an elected official serving their constituents.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Like there was ever any doubt.

Bet this treaty doesn't cover the small arms, night vision, and ordnance obama is sending to his terrorist friends in Syria. But it'll curtail your right to own a .30-30 armor piercing assault repeater.

Tazer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2013
    Cedar Park, Texas
    So what does this mean to us? No telling just how deep this will go. As with the ACA, you have to approve it before you know what's in it? This is shameful. Let's all just raise our hands and surrender !! I am sick and tired of these liberal A-- H---s. I've sent emails, petitions everything that I can to our Republican brethren and I just don't believe there hearing us.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    If the current string of libertarianism dies out and everyone regresses to their old ways sooner rather than later they will hear from us I do believe.

Andy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Dallas, TX
    3094pw7.jpg

Top Bottom