• ...and so much more!
  • hornetguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    ^ +1 what he said

And if you can put the damned thing back together after field strip, without YouTube or any other instruction, you’re a better man than me!
    It took me only about 3 or 4 times of using instructions before I "got" it. It's no big deal... tilting it over to get the little strut in the correct position is the only hard part.... and that's easy.
    The hardest part on mine is getting the receiver back on the frame.... that sucker is tight.

Mine's the 5.5" stainless bull barrel... I've had it for a bunch of years (40?) and have put countless bricks of ammo through it. I like it.
    Venture Surplus ad

hornetguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    It's not my first, and that's already taken care of. Ballistol still stinks. just wondering about the mag springs. tks.
    Isn't that the truth.... it's apparently a good oil, that happens to smell like dog vomit.... makes Hoppe's smell like french perfume...

I think you'll be fine with the mags... mine has been loaded for a bunch of years, and it always has worked properly when it take it back out.

Gringo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2020
    Houston Texas
    DON'T listen to these hacks. That firearm and its magazines are very hazardous. I have a "USED FIREARMS DISPOSAL" business. I dispose of old firearms, magazines and ammo.....in a safe, controlled environment......for a minimal fee of course......since you a TEXAS GUN TALK member.......I will waive the fee.

Please contact me and I will safely dispose of these items for you...........

:roflfunny::roflsmile:

Top Bottom