• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Good morning everybody! Discovered TGT recently. Relatively new to Texas. Would like to make new connections to enjoy Texas outdoors. Happy to be back in the land of common sense! Not from California but moved from the next worst place....Illinois. Not a liberal or democrat. I eat meat. Retired Air Force and LE.

Avid shooter. Enjoy deer hunting- archery mostly but not averse to hunting with firearms. I really enjoy duck and upland game hunting.
    <>

Welcome to the South, and to Texas. . . . . .

Thank you for your service.

leVieux

<>

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    Good morning everybody! Discovered TGT recently. Relatively new to Texas. Would like to make new connections to enjoy Texas outdoors. Happy to be back in the land of common sense! Not from California but moved from the next worst place....Illinois. Not a liberal or democrat. I eat meat. Retired Air Force and LE.

Avid shooter. Enjoy deer hunting- archery mostly but not averse to hunting with firearms. I really enjoy duck and upland game hunting.
    Illinois like Chicago?
    Or Illinois like Carbondale?

larcat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2023
    Orange

Welcome to SETX. Moved here from NW Indiana a couple years ago, originally from Illinois.

Plenty of deer and duck to be had, but be forewarned there's not much public land.

larcat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2023
    Orange

Outta curiosity --- your handle... UFO enthusiast?

Top Bottom