• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Yep. The Liberals on the forum get offended.

No, it’s a forum rule from the beginning because it leads to unending and overzealous arguments that change no minds with people on both sides getting overly offended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I don't think there is anything "overzealous" in pointing out the moral decay present in the liberal movement.

When a person cannot correct their own, non--adult child when said child wants to become sexually active, or be surgically altered to become a member of the opposite sex without condemnation from the left, we are experiencing some serious moral decay.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    bigwheel; Younggun; All,

In the 21st Century, the so-called "LIBs", who are actually MEAN-spirited RADICAL LEFTISTS, are at least as (& perhaps even MORE) intolerant & filled with UNREASONING HATE than the worst of the KKK-morons ever were. Moreover, the "liberals" seem to be determined to prohibit the freedom of expression of everyone, who disagrees in any detail with their PREJUDICED & LOONY opinions.

As long as I live I'll NOT forget being asked to speak at a 1984 Pro-Life rally (My late wife had been asked to speak before her untimely passing & after her death I was asked to present Vickie's speech.) at the SCOTUS & being SHOUTED DOWN by a group of CRAZIES, who among other lunatic screaming & loud cursing, then started chanting, "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPEAK. NO RIGHTS AT ALL."
    (I will NOT repeat here some of the outright FILTH that the lunatics were shouting at the Pro-Life folks, as we have ladies & children who read this forum.)

yours, satx

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    The ideal solution would seem to be to establish a Religious section where weighty matters could be discussed freely. That way liberals wouldn’t have to read it and get offended. That works good for other chat groups. Should work on here too.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    The rule stands as it always has. It will continue to stand.

Anything on the forum not gun related is simply an extra. Plenty of forums to argue about religion. This isn’t one of them.

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    Holy Smoke was an old chat forum on the News Groups. First place I got kicked off of seems like. Too many devil worshippers over there.

C_Hallbert

Color Commentator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2017
    McAlester, OK
    Although I supported Cruz in the primaries, I don’t believe the fact that the left has lost touch with reality and lives in a fantasy world where Trump is “literally Hitler” would be justifiable reasoning to admonish Trumps presidency.

In every aspect, aside from the insanity of the left, our nation is in better shape than it was before Trump took office.

I have a issues with some of Trumps actions. But “noise” is pretty far down the list. Especially when that noise is nothing more than the neighbors blasting their stereo in an attempt to create disruption. That problem isn’t coming from the Oval Office.

I believe that the tremendous Democratic antagonism towards the RIGHTEOUS, HONORABLE and PATRIOTIC Donald J. Trump, The 45th President of the United States of America is.......wait for it.......
    1) They KNOW he is beyond their ability to influence or coerce.
    2) They know that he knows what they want to do to this country, and how dirty and dangerous they are.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DSDExpresso
    Top Bottom