• ...and so much more!
  • Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    $350 includes shipping to your FFL (conus only please… no sales to CA or other commie states)

personal check ok for payment from well-known TGT members… all others USPS money order please

also posting to GunBroker, I’ll remove this ad once I receive a bid on GunBroker

PM if questions or to haggle… and we can discuss by phone if you prefer

selling because I’m doing a caliber consolidation… getting rid of all my firearms chambered in .380ACP and .32ACP

Ruger LCP II Viridian E-Series - 2.75" - .380 ACP

In excellent condition, I only only shot this a couple of times and carried it very little (10 times is my guess… a few hours each time)

Includes original box, paperwork, lock, manual, decals, mag baseplate with pinky extension, plus original Viridian laser box with paperwork and adjusting wrench

Also includes two holsters… a soft Ruger pocket carry holster and an aftermarket RH IWB kydex holster with plastic belt clip (both holsters accommodate the gun with laser laser)

Features:
    • Viridian E-Series Red (635-650 nm) Laser.
    • Compact and lightweight, the LCP II is designed to fit a variety of holsters.
    • Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip. Larger grip frame surface provides better distribution of recoil forces.
    • Fixed front and rear sights are integral to the slide, while the hammer is recessed within the slide.
    • Rugged construction with through-hardened steel slide and one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
    • Includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and improved grip.
    • Utilizes Ruger's safe, reliable and proven Secure Action fire-control system that combines a protected internal hammer with a bladed-safety trigger. The trigger has a short, smooth pull, clean break and positive reset.
    • Safety features include an integrated trigger safety; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
    • Easy-to-rack slide designed to hold open after last round ejection.
    • Black Oxide, alloy steel barrel.
    • Includes: one magazine.
    • Note: 6-round LCP magazines are compatible with the LCP II, but will not activate the last round hold-open feature of the LCP II. 7-round LCP magazines are NOT compatible with the LCP II.

Caliber: .380 ACP
    Barrel: 2.75"
    Twist: 1:16"
    Sight: Integral
    Magazines: 1
    Capacity: 6
    Weight: 11.4oz (Empty)

Shipping
    • I will use shipmygun.com to send this to your FFL
    • Your FFL must accept shipments from individuals
    • If your FFL is not already on shipmygun.com list, your FFL will need to email a copy of their license to support@shipmygun.com

IMG_8180.jpeg
    IMG_8181.jpeg
    IMG_8182.jpeg
    IMG_8183.jpeg
    IMG_8184.jpeg
    IMG_8185.jpeg
    IMG_8186.jpeg
    IMG_8187.jpeg
    IMG_8188.jpeg
    IMG_8189.jpeg
    Target Sports

Last edited:

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Nice pistol! are you a vendor?
    Nope…

just an individual, not an FFL dealer either

as you’ll see in my ad above… I state my reason for selling, how much I’ve shot it and how much I’ve carried it

as I‘ve said before too… I buy, sell and trade a lot… can’t afford to keep all the ones I’ve purchased… so I have to sell and trade in order to keep buying guns that I want to try out

so many guns, so little time before I’m recalled by God ;)

Top Bottom