• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Steve In Texas

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2023
    Austin, Texas
    It is a good thing to keep sufficient reserves of ammunition. My wife defined the upper limit of sufficient as her car still having a parking space inside the garage. Thus far we are negotiating about if the Mustang or F150 is hers as thats an additional shelf worth of storage.

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    Both my tax free sources are dry and they had quite a lot between the two of em just this morning. Got back from the range and poof, gone. Looks like PSA still has stock though. My local range had plenty as well. Normal prices. I’m sure that fire at Hornaday isn’t helping things either. Glad I got mine when I did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    ...and sh!t was just getting palatable again.

1697233200504.png

Chewbacca7685

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    You're about a fortnight late on that panic declaration. SGammo removed all their non-case options and have the standard panic warning of everything taking longer, everything costs more, and you have to buy much more of it to even make a minimum order.

Why do they remove non case options? Can’t they gouge us a little more selling by the box? Unless it’s just easier to manage and get the orders out.

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    Why do they remove non case options? Can’t they gouge us a little more selling by the box? Unless it’s just easier to manage and get the orders out.

Theres a kajillion orders, they want their warehouse person to go to the shelf, get a case of 1000 rounds, then ship it. They don't want BS orders of 2 boxes of 5.56, 2 boxes of 9mm, 2 boxes of .22lr, 4 boxes of 12ga etc.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    You're about a fortnight late on that panic declaration. SGammo removed all their non-case options and have the standard panic warning of everything taking longer, everything costs more, and you have to buy much more of it to even make a minimum order.

Yeah I've never played the game even when I had very little ammo.

Chewbacca7685

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    How long ya think will it take to effect other calibers, rim fire and pistol ammo? I got 2 out of 3 main calibers stocked ok but I could use more 9mm.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    How long ya think will it take to effect other calibers, rim fire and pistol ammo? I got 2 out of 3 main calibers stocked ok but I could use more 9mm.

I would say that all depends on escalation in the Middle East. If Iran comes in & brings China & Russia. We could very well see all the border jumpers being armed to come after us who do not volunteer for reprograming.

Top Bottom