• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    to remove every American civilian and those who gave us aid in good faith in A-Stan, how do we punish them for their incompetence?

IMO this administration and its choice of military command are the most inept and corrupt to ever have been in power. I, at this moment, believe it should be the most severe penalty of all. No more fun and games, no more privileged life, but treated as a traitor should be treated. They have now aided the enemy and given succor to them in open view of all!
    Lynx Defense

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I don‘t have any faith at all that anything will come of it. Sure, we will have inquiries and investigations, maybe a probe or two. In the end it will fade away just like all other bad things these criminal pols get caught doing. Advisers may resign then pick up a cushy private gig, the generals and other intelligence could resign and be a paid pundit on CNN or pick up a jobs at a defense contractor, but at the end of the day, they aren’t really any worse off once this passes. There are no real consequences for them

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    With the House and Senate in the hands of the Democrats, there is little chance there will even be an inquiry and where would you start? Allowing all the hacked infrastructure? Voting fraud? Allowing China Flu to spread unchecked by allowing an open border? Destroying the energy independence we enjoyed until this administration? Destroying our international credibility by bailing nilly-willy from Afghanistan? The many conflict of interest issues caused by Biden and little biden? Insane spending which will fuel double digit inflation? Spending call infrastructure that is really pork? Being part of the cabal that tried to use the deep state departments of govt to sink Trump? No, doubt there will even be an investigation. The former commander of Brit forces in Afghanistan said Biden should not be impeached but suggested he be tried for treason.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I don‘t have any faith at all that anything will come of it. Sure, we will have inquiries and investigations, maybe a probe or two. In the end it will fade away just like all other bad things these criminal pols get caught doing. Advisers may resign then pick up a cushy private gig, the generals and other intelligence could resign and be a paid pundit on CNN or pick up a jobs at a defense contractor, but at the end of the day, they aren’t really any worse off once this passes. There are no real consequences for them
    Sad but true.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    No one is asking.............

Are there currently any Americans being held as hostages by the Taliban........

I think we already know the answer..........

Look for public executions of Afghan Nationals after Sept 1..............

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    No one is asking.............

Are there currently any Americans being held as hostages by the Taliban........

I think we already know the answer..........

Look for public executions of Afghan Nationals after Sept 1..............

Hell, the executions have already started. But yes, I fully believe the Americans this administration has lumped into the category of “don’t want to leave*” will de rounded up and jailed, executed, or both starting 1 Sep.

*note the current official stance of the white house is that they will repatriate “those Americans who want to leave”. Words mean things. In this case, I believe it means that NLT Aug 31, they will say all Americans who wanted to leave have been evac’d and any left behind are there of their own choosing/free will.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Hell, the executions have already started. But yes, I fully believe the Americans this administration has lumped into the category of “don’t want to leave*” will de rounded up and jailed, executed, or both starting 1 Sep.

*note the current official stance of the white house is that they will repatriate “those Americans who want to leave”. Words mean things. In this case, I believe it means that NLT Aug 31, they will say all Americans who wanted to leave have been evac’d and any left behind are there of their own choosing/free will.
    Well surprisingly Adam Schiff made a statement that they probably won’t all get out in time. That statement there is contrary to the narrative the WH is conditioning us for. Probably the most honest statement the guy has made in the past four years

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas

Yes there has been sporadic executions already....

I'm talking about the public "show" executions that will be done for propaganda reasons........after some goat court finds them guilty......

Reactions: gll

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    to remove every American civilian and those who gave us aid in good faith in A-Stan, how do we punish them for their incompetence?

IMO this administration and its choice of military command are the most inept and corrupt to ever have been in power. I, at this moment, believe it should be the most severe penalty of all. No more fun and games, no more privileged life, but treated as a traitor should be treated. They have now aided the enemy and given succor to them in open view of all!
    the US government has been a failure since FDR

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

My thoughts may be construed as crimes if written down or said allowed.

That said I abhor violence and would never hurt any alzheimers patients or their caregivers or support people.

Now, deportation to county of allegiance or exile? I fully support that. If it were a legal humane option ofcourse.

Top Bottom