• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    With all the hype about old people dieing, we were scared. My wife would come home from shopping for necessities, take her clothes off in the garage, put them directly into the washer. She would take a shower before I could get near her. As soon as the shots were available we got them. It effected our voting, we did the mail in. We both got COVID eventually and didn't die. It's a shame how the government used us, now I don't believe anything they tell us. With the lieing going on today by a bogus president and pretty much all of Congress it's a wonder we can keep our sanity.
    Texas SOT

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    With all the hype about old people dieing, we were scared. My wife would come home from shopping for necessities, take her clothes off in the garage, put them directly into the washer. She would take a shower before I could get near her. As soon as the shots were available we got them. It effected our voting, we did the mail in. We both got COVID eventually and didn't die. It's a shame how the government used us, now I don't believe anything they tell us. With the lieing going on today by a bogus president and pretty much all of Congress it's a wonder we can keep our sanity.
    I’m with you. I don’t trust anything they say any more. That trust is gone. It’s sad too, because it’s made me anti-most vaccines now.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    ...and here.

We didn't go full on crazy like washing our groceries or anything like that...and neither of us contracted covid, nor did we get 'the jab'.

Miserable leftists bastards touted 'vax passports' and suggested those of us 'refusniks to get the jab' shouldn't be allowed to go the grocery store or restaurants or be given medical care.

Along with other leftist promoted ideas that citizens should be 'punished and shamed' for not going along with their idiotic program like totally ineffective measures like mask wearing.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    I’m gonna disagree with that… to a certain degree. The moment that big brother started offering free Big Macs and gift cards to take the jab, the spidey senses should have kicked in and Joe public should have put on his critical thinking cap. That was the red flag for me. Had they not pushed so hard for the vax, I just might have fallen for it. Those who pushed this hoax should be in jail, but sadly that will never happen
    Oh, trust me, the list of red flags is longer than my arm and I could go on for pages. I just mentioned the one about it being rushed to market and being cited as safe and effective when that was an absolute unknown at best to anyone who could think. Also agree on them offering free shit in exchange for getting the jab. Still remember that shit for brains De Blasio gnawing on the free french fries NYC was giving out with each jab. What a tool.

You mentioned critical thinking. It still baffles me how many at least reasonably intelligent people showed absolutely zero critical thinking skills at all when there were literally dozens of screaming red flags.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I’m gonna disagree with that… to a certain degree. The moment that big brother started offering free Big Macs and gift cards to take the jab, the spidey senses should have kicked in and Joe public should have put on his critical thinking cap. That was the red flag for me. Had they not pushed so hard for the vax, I just might have fallen for it. Those who pushed this hoax should be in jail, but sadly that will never happen
    Being a teacher I was one of the first groups to be offered the jab. Having gotten flu vaccines annually, I didn't think much about getting another vaccine. That is, until they offered $100. That made me question why and look into it. What I found doing a little research, I said "Oh hell no!". I ain't no guinea pig.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    True, but it was and still is a clinical trial.

Shots of this type generally have to go through a rigorous seven to ten years of clinical trials before getting FDA approval for the general public. This one came to market for the general public in five months. They said then it was "safe and effective"......quotes for emphasis because that was exactly the words Fauci, et al. used.....when there was absolutely NO WAY anyone could have known such, whether true or not.

We're now seeing some of the effects this shot has had on people's health. So when are people going to go to jail for this sham for harming others, manslaughter, or even murder? I'm not holding my breath.
    Exactly.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    1715533948980.png

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX

Unbelievable, supposedly well educated "scientists", do not know the difference between "your/you're" and "there/their". It's going to be an awesome day when I'm able to watch these worthless bastards falling into the pits of hell.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek

Unbelievable, supposedly well educated "scientists", do not know the difference between "your/you're" and "there/their". It's going to be an awesome day when I'm able to watch these worthless bastards falling into the pits of hell.
    Amen, bro.
    My favorite line (of Baric):
    He effectively taught scientists at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China how to do ‘gain of function’ experiments with bat-derived sarbecoviruses to make them more infectious or lethal in humanised mice.
    Why?

Top Bottom