• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    They were working on combination flu/Covid in a single shot so no telling what you get now
    <>

If you are faced with that choice, refuse it.

Then find yourself another Doctor.

Seek a MD or DO who is not EMPLOYED by a “health netwrk’’, HMO, or Hospital Practice.

One source may be “AAPS”; see: https://aapsonline.org/covidpatientguide/

The Association of American Physicians & Surgeons is the anti-AMA, and is honest, patient oriented Physicians dedicated to private Medicine, truth, and traditional Medical ETHICS.

I have belonged almost 50 years.

leVieux

<>

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    They were working on combination flu/Covid in a single shot so no telling what you get now
    From the Onocological Nurse Niece... They are putting the "mnra" crapola in the flu, shingles & pneumonia vaxes...

My heart Dr. is adamant that I DO NOT get "the jab"...and warned of the "new" flu & shingles shots...

Lost one Brother in Law to the "vax"...and several acquaintances...

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Big no for me for the flu shot too.

About ten years ago, I was getting a routine physical and at the end, the doctor asked if I wanted a flu shot and it was included. Never having gotten one and also never having the flu before, I asked her what she thought as she was the one with the medical degree. She said she recommended it and went into a spiel listing the reasons why, so I agreed.

Fast forward about a month and I'm sick as hell to the point I couldn't work or really function normally in any way and the wife drove me to a local doc in the box, and yep, I had the flu. I asked him how this could happen as I had just gotten a flu shot. He just chuckled and made a comment about how it makes no difference and how ineffective they are.

So yeah, only time getting the flu was right after the only time I'd ever gotten a shot. That coupled with what we know now about the covid jab and all that surrounds it, I'm out on anything they offer in that regard.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine

About ten years ago, I was getting a routine physical and at the end, the doctor asked if I wanted a flu shot and it was included. Never having gotten one and also never having the flu before, I asked her what she thought as she was the one with the medical degree. She said she recommended it and went into a spiel listing the reasons why, so I agreed.

Fast forward about a month and I'm sick as hell to the point I couldn't work or really function normally in any way and the wife drove me to a local doc in the box, and yep, I had the flu. I asked him how this could happen as I had just gotten a flu shot. He just chuckled and made a comment about how it makes no difference and how ineffective they are.

So yeah, only time getting the flu was right after the only time I'd ever gotten a shot. That coupled with what we know now about the covid jab and all that surrounds it, I'm out on anything they offer in that regard.
    <>

Well, statistically it is much better to take the flu shot. I’ve taken them every year since the 1970’s. Since the flu virus mutates so quickly, the makeups of the vaccines are designed to lessen effects of the most common strains. Protection against unpredicted strains is much less effective.

<>

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania

Like you...I had one flu shot in my life...in the late '70's....

Was never so sick in my life!

I have had the flu since...every two or three years I get it...(working outages at power plants & turn a rounds at refineries? almost as good as a hospital for getting SICK!)

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Never had a flu shot in my life, last wife had one after I warned her as much as I could, she got sick as hell, if I even get the flu I don't know it!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    From the Onocological Nurse Niece... They are putting the "mnra" crapola in the flu, shingles & pneumonia vaxes...

My heart Dr. is adamant that I DO NOT get "the jab"...and warned of the "new" flu & shingles shots...

Lost one Brother in Law to the "vax"...and several acquaintances...
    Shingrix, for instance, is not an MRNA type. And I believe (but am not 100% certain) that it is the newest shingles vaccine.

Covid was the first time an MRNA vaccine progressed past the first stage of trials. So let's not get carried away and see MRNA everywhere.

I do agree that I would not take an MRNA vaccine.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    <>

Well, statistically it is much better to take the flu shot. I’ve taken them every year since the 1970’s. Since the flu virus mutates so quickly, the makeups of the vaccines are designed to lessen effects of the most common strains. Protection against unpredicted strains is much less effective.

<>
    Never taken the flu shot and haven't had the flu for probably thirty years or more.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Shingrix, for instance, is not an MRNA type. And I believe (but am not 100% certain) that it is the newest shingles vaccine.

Covid was the first time an MRNA vaccine progressed past the first stage of trials. So let's not get carried away and see MRNA everywhere.

I do agree that I would not take an MRNA vaccine.
    What my Niece, who works in the Cancer Dept. at a prominent Hospital says...

They are putting the "covid/mnra" mess in the other vaccines...(to "trick" folk into getting it)

She, in agreement with my Cardiologist, highly recommends avoiding those vaccines if you may have heart or other medical problems....

My Daughter In Law, is a Certified Nurse Practitioner..was for the "vax" when it first came out...even got the second one...

My son (Stage IV Lymphoma survivor) did not get vaxxed. The Daughter in Law & kids all got the CHINESE GERM WARFARE. After both their first & second "jabs"...

She is now on the "do not vax" and knows of the "secondary" inclusions in the flu/shingles vax...

Lost a Brother in Law to the "vax"....

Let the buyer beware....

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    What my Niece, who works in the Cancer Dept. at a prominent Hospital says...

They are putting the "covid/mnra" mess in the other vaccines...(to "trick" folk into getting it)

She, in agreement with my Cardiologist, highly recommends avoiding those vaccines if you may have heart or other medical problems....

My Daughter In Law, is a Certified Nurse Practitioner..was for the "vax" when it first came out...even got the second one...

My son (Stage IV Lymphoma survivor) did not get vaxxed. The Daughter in Law & kids all got the CHINESE GERM WARFARE. After both their first & second "jabs"...

She is now on the "do not vax" and knows of the "secondary" inclusions in the flu/shingles vax...

Lost a Brother in Law to the "vax"....

Let the buyer beware....
    And how does she "know"? Sorry, but I am exceedingly doubtful that pharmaceutical companies are just sneaking MRNA into vaccines. In the first place, adding "secondary" inclusions is likely to interfere with the vaccine. Secondly, I do not believe they would want to assume the potential liability. Yes, covid vaccines were given a pass. But the other have not been given a pass.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Trust issues.....

If you'll excuse me......

I'm going to add another layer to my hat...

1707091088782.png

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    And how does she "know"? Sorry, but I am exceedingly doubtful that pharmaceutical companies are just sneaking MRNA into vaccines. In the first place, adding "secondary" inclusions is likely to interfere with the vaccine. Secondly, I do not believe they would want to assume the potential liability. Yes, covid vaccines were given a pass. But the other have not been given a pass.
    VICP and CICP

According to 42 U.S. Code § 300aa–22, "No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings."
    However, individuals can file a petition with the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) administered by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to receive compensation if they are found to have been injured by one of the vaccines covered by VICP.
    In 2005, the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act (PREP) was created to protect from liability pharmaceutical companies that make or distribute vaccines unless there is "willful misconduct" by the company.

HHS Secretary Alex Azar invoked PREP in February (2021) in response to the pandemic, declaring COVID-19 to be "a public health emergency warranting liability protections for covered countermeasures." link.

Such foresight they had.

Top Bottom