• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    They don't understand how obvious it is do they?

View attachment 417348
    They think they are being slick by one lining a thread from 2008. They do not realize that when they do that, everyone that has posted in that thread gets a notification.

Then we are like “ who the hell brought this back to life?”

It is always a FNG racing to 25.

And bets on how many times a week what ever is being sold will be bumped?
    Hurley's Gold

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    Not defending her. She’s scum. But you sold it and she can do as she pleases.
    I have to agree with this.

Would you have sold it for $200 without the story? If so, let it go. If not, we’ll, forgive her and let it go. Not worth the negative emotions or heartache for a few hundred bucks.

I get that forgiveness is a hard thing to do sometimes, but it ain’t for the one who trespasses…it’s for the victim, first and foremost.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    And bets on how many times a week what ever is being sold will be bumped?
    Bump?!?
    Screenshot_20231126_082411_Samsung Internet.jpg

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    When people do good things for others they generate feelings of pride and self-respect, and experience from the others appreciation and gratitude, which reinforce the pride and self-respect. Great rewards that encourage us to continue to do good things for others. The OP may have felt them all at one time, but now realizes some may have been a sham. The lack of appreciation and gratitude may be chipping away at the memory of pride and self-respect. He may be less likely to do this in the future. THAT is the harm of what she did.

ESinclair

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Houston, TX
    I'm a ham radio operator. An older operator gave me a really nice radio with the stipulation that it should never be sold. I used it for a while and then passed it on to another ham with the same stipulation. I asked him a few weeks later if he was enjoying it, he had sold it.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I'm a ham radio operator. An older operator gave me a really nice radio with the stipulation that it should never be sold. I used it for a while and then passed it on to another ham with the same stipulation. I asked him a few weeks later if he was enjoying it, he had sold it.
    There are several amateur radio guys like us on here.
    We have talked about doing a NET check in on HF or DMR

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    When you do a 'good' deed for it's own sake, you reap grace accordingly, regardless of whether the receiver is honest or a scammer. If they lie and cheat it's their karma. Karma seems to bite liars and cheats harder than just plain fools.
    someone taught me once that one should never expect a favor returned. If you help someone never expect them to help you back. Never try to determine how you will be helped. The universe is unlimited in it's ability to determine how you will receive what you need. Pretending we know better is hubris, vanity.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rgomez5329
    Top Bottom