• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I've been in contact with my sil in Denver Colorado. Not on sale there. None of the sporting goods manager even know of a markdown. Cheapest AR is 599.
    Wyoming is over 800.00

Strange

Mloot

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    As of 9:50 pm, the Walmart on FM 1960 (just before you reach Hwy 290) had a DPMS .308 AR for $600. They also had a Savage Axis (with scope) .30-06 for $199. Unfortunately for me, I have already spent my gun budget, but maybe someone here can benefit from these deals.

Mloot

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    These are newly marked, since I stopped by yesterday evening after seeing this thread. At that time, everything was marked with their normal prices.

Savage20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    135 Los Gatos Rd
    As of 9:50 pm, the Walmart on FM 1960 (just before you reach Hwy 290) had a DPMS .308 AR for $600. They also had a Savage Axis (with scope) .30-06 for $199. Unfortunately for me, I have already spent my gun budget, but maybe someone here can benefit from these deals.

These are newly marked, since I stopped by yesterday evening after seeing this thread. At that time, everything was marked with their normal prices.

Thanks for that update! Maybe there's still hope for others to find some good deals, because it seems like some of the stores are delayed on their sales. Vaquero's account of the Colorado locations would suggest that as well.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Thanks for that update! Maybe there's still hope for others to find some good deals, because it seems like some of the stores are delayed on their sales. Vaquero's account of the Colorado locations would suggest that as well.
    Nless they are only doing in markets where sales are way down on the high dollar tactical stuff. I can't remember the last time we sold an AR. Don't think we ever did sell a Mossberg 935 tac.. Most of the ones that went clearance, we have had for a year or more and not sold. Even the 10/22 stnls syn was not a very good seller around here. $259 for a .22 is more than most Wally customers want to pay.

from an idgit coffeeholic

Top Bottom