Not open for further replies.

Savage20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    135 Los Gatos Rd
    I could put 6-0 on my license. Maybe if I keep lying to myself I'll start believing it too. You may have met me but I never met you. I was told you were at the last range day but only briefly. Shame you didn't introduce yourself. But if you were the guy everyone else described you as (not regarding height), then I do remember you hanging out near the cars being extra quiet. And I'm sorry but I still don't believe you're 6-4.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I suppose it is possible that before I lost all the weight that there was an inch of fat on the bottom of my feet...
    No, it was on your head.

And I'm sorry but I still don't believe you're 6-4.
    You really don't believe him? I thought you were just messing with him :laughing:
    He's an inch or two taller than me, so 6'4" seems about right.

Savage20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    135 Los Gatos Rd
    I must be thinking of the wrong guy then because the guy I'm thinking of is certainly not 6-4. Like I said, shame he didn't introduce himself. He was sitting off to the side like a shy little boy. Maybe that was it, he was sitting and I didn't realize it lol

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I could put 6-0 on my license. Maybe if I keep lying to myself I'll start believing it too. You may have met me but I never met you. I was told you were at the last range day but only briefly. Shame you didn't introduce yourself. But if you were the guy everyone else described you as (not regarding height), then I do remember you hanging out near the cars being extra quiet. And I'm sorry but I still don't believe you're 6-4.

I actually did introduce myself. I was the 6'4" guy with the sleeves. And fairly quiet. I prefer to observe when in the company of people I do not know who are carrying guns.
    Pity your memory seems to be foggy, probably some long term effects from Cachubong you ingested while in the Philippines.

As you claim we are the same height, I suspect someone would call bullshit if I was 5'5" and said I was 6'4" on every piece of .gov ID I possess. The nurses that take all of my vitals for my Saudi green card have no reason to lie about my height either.

Believe what you want Frodo.

Savage20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    135 Los Gatos Rd
    I remembered when breakingcontact introduced himself to me, I'm pretty sure I'd remember you. I like you more. Just a little bit, but more. Lol

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Yep.

Enough sword fighting. Time to move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk