• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I bought this Savage several months back when we started the Houston Rimfire Challenge but just don't enjoy shooting it as much as I thought I would so I'm looking to trade it for something else. I am not opposed to selling it outright if someone is so inclined but since I just want another gun a trade is usually simpler. I am generally interested in all types of handguns for potential trades and am also in the market for a Remington 700 or Savage in .308 to setup for long range. I'm not much of a shotgun man but a short HD shotgun or a fullsize autoloader could also be considered. Now for the specifics...

This is a Savage 93R17 BTVS chambered in .17 HMR with a BSA Mildot 6-24x40mm scope with a pivoting 6-9" bipod. Also included are two 5 round magazines.
    oOqo2CH.jpg

A2b4GZm.jpg

Cw4TAEs.jpg

I can pull out the receipts and add it all up but if I recall correctly everything included cost me roughly $725 and most of these items are still currently listed for approximately the same price. Obviously I don't expect to get what I paid for it all but this gun is still in excellent condition and I place the trade value at roughly $600. This gun has precisely 87 rounds fired through it not counting the test round fired at the factory. I don't necessarily have to sell or trade this gun so please don't lowball the crap out of me...if it comes to that I will just keep it. That being said, feel free to PM me any questions or offers you may have. Don't be afraid to send a trade offer regardless of how crazy it is...you never know.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom