• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I bought this Savage several months back when we started the Houston Rimfire Challenge but just don't enjoy shooting it as much as I thought I would so I'm looking to trade it for something else. I am not opposed to selling it outright if someone is so inclined but since I just want another gun a trade is usually simpler. I am generally interested in all types of handguns for potential trades and am also in the market for a Remington 700 or Savage in .308 to setup for long range. I'm not much of a shotgun man but a short HD shotgun or a fullsize autoloader could also be considered. Now for the specifics...

This is a Savage 93R17 BTVS chambered in .17 HMR with a BSA Mildot 6-24x40mm scope with a pivoting 6-9" bipod. Also included are two 5 round magazines.
    oOqo2CH.jpg

A2b4GZm.jpg

Cw4TAEs.jpg

I can pull out the receipts and add it all up but if I recall correctly everything included cost me roughly $725 and most of these items are still currently listed for approximately the same price. Obviously I don't expect to get what I paid for it all but this gun is still in excellent condition and I place the trade value at roughly $600. This gun has precisely 87 rounds fired through it not counting the test round fired at the factory. I don't necessarily have to sell or trade this gun so please don't lowball the crap out of me...if it comes to that I will just keep it. That being said, feel free to PM me any questions or offers you may have. Don't be afraid to send a trade offer regardless of how crazy it is...you never know.
    Hurley's Gold

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    anibal79