• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Houston
    Hey fellow fire arm fanatics, my name's Andrew and I'm new to this gun forum. I'm a fairly new gun owner but pretty excited. Lived in Houston, TX my entire life and currently live around Katy. I'm die hard Texans, Rockets, and Astros fan even though we've been tortured for a while things are looking up! I've got a glock .40 and a brand new Colt 1911 Govt Super .38 with the 100 years of service mark finished in stainless chrome. Looking to maybe sell my Colt baby if the price is right, lmk if you are interested!
    Guns International

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Welcome, hope you just did not come here just to sell your gun and then leave. Kick off your shoes and stay awhile, we need some more folks interested in professional sports.

colt45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Houston
    I'm just starting to try to figure this site out and learn more about some firearms :] and I don't know why it says it won't let me receive messages..
    Thanks for the welcomes!! I'll post some pictures later of the Colt just to show off :P Definitely look forward to being involved with this website

And yeah I'm definitely still 50-50 on selling her...still debating it haha

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Ya never, ever, buy a gun, join this site, then try to sell that gun on your second post, especially if it is a COLT!

Now, as George Patton famously said: "Only a cheap Pimp would own a Chrome-Plated Colt!"

colt45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Houston
    It's tools like you that maybe people don't want to use the forum as much. And I like to think myself as just a pimp :) And btw I'm not selling it

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Sweethearts Of The West: THE PEACEMAKER...The History of the Colt .45 and Samuel Colt's Revolvers

Not Chrome but Silver plated........

"Pictured: Gen. George Patton's Colt .45 Silver plated, Single Action Army Revolver with a 4-3/4 inch barrel and Ivory grip. Photo Credit: Gen. Patton Museum, Fort Knox, KY]"

patton%2Bsilver-plated%2Bcolt%2B45.jpg

Top Bottom