• ...and so much more!
  • AaronP220

Mr. Sarcasm
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    NW Houston Tx

Sk8zJ.gif

Where were you on the 30th, Mr. Anytime?
    Hurley's Gold

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Range Day date and time is now set. July 22nd at Spring Guns & Ammo. Benenglish is helping me set this one up and will have more details later. SPACE WILL BE LIMITED THIS MONTH. Therefore, we are going to have a signup sheet. Please nominate yourself for a spot. Previous Range Day Attendees will be given priority and we will keep a few spots for brand new members. If you are sure you can make it, nominate yourself now. We're not sure the total, but its most likely going to be limited to 15 people and possibly 3-5 alternates(including myself and Benenglish... So really 13 open spots).

To nominate yourself for a spot in this thread simply state:

"I CAN ATTEND SGA ON THE 22nd".

I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but unfortunately we can't reserve unlimited amounts of space inside an indoor range. Any person who is given a spot and no-shows will be on the black-list if we ever have another closed signup Range Day.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    "I CAN ATTEND SGA ON THE 22nd"

And if something happens ill let ya know a week or so before.

midnightyell

Makes Aggie Jokes Reality
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    Cypress
    I think everyone will enjoy SGA. They have nice facilities
    you referring to the teenaged blonde that works the register on weekday evenings? :D
    Range Day date and time is now set. July 22nd at Spring Guns & Ammo.
    You should be in church that morning. It's not deer, dove or football season! :D

Seriously, I have church responsibilities, so I'll be 0/3 on Houston Range Day meetups since its before 1200 hours on a Sunday. Hate that prior commitments will kill my chances of joining in later on.

It's all Tapatalk or the iPhone's fault.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    you referring to the teenaged blonde that works the register on weekday evenings? :D

You should be in church that morning. It's not deer, dove or football season! :D

Seriously, I have church responsibilities, so I'll be 0/3 on Houston Range Day meetups since its before 1200 hours on a Sunday. Hate that prior commitments will kill my chances of joining in later on.

It's all Tapatalk or the iPhone's fault.

I understand, fortunately I'm freelancing as a Catholic right now(I'm Baptist, but my girlfriend is Catholic) so I can go to 6pm mass and not feel I've sinned too bad. Don't worry, the only thing that will black ball people from future closed-event meets would be taking one of these 15 spots and not showing up.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    If you're asking about SGA, the rule used to be slugs and buckshot allowed on the right-side range. Then some numbskull actually put a load of buckshot into the overhead rail about 15 feet downrange, blowing the entire rail off its mount.

I think they're "slugs only" since that incident but I'm not sure. I tentatively plan on stopping by tomorrow and I'll ask at that time. I won't be going there today; I avoid the place on the weekends when it's a zoo.

If we wind up getting the back range reserved, shotguns are not allowed.

To Cam - I believe you said you tend to go on the weekends. Are you talking to anyone this weekend or do you want me to handle it tomorrow? They'll get confused if two people try to make arrangements for the same event.

To everybody - Keep exploring other indoor shooting options in case SGA doesn't work out.

I am only on post #18 now, but no, I did not talk to anybody as of yet.
    I will continue reading posts now, but it appears the date is set for a Sunday, so I probably won't make it.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Get it while it's hot! This is going to be the best range day yet! Being indoors, we will be able to do the contest stuff a lot easier since we won't have to wait for cease fires to retrieve targets. I smell another round of rimfire challenges.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Where is SGA?

Found it.

I will be there on the 22nd unless my car breaks or I'm dead broke, and I'm not anticipating either according to my plans. I will dress up like a terrorist so chuck and Aaron better be there.

Just put in my request.

imag1131u.jpg

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Remember, this is FOR SURE commitments. Not "I can make it if I can make it."

Current List of Nominees in order of commitment:

Tejano Scott
    Benenglish
    AKMike
    Scap99
    AaronP220
    Sugar Land
    Greg_In_Texas
    Tundra Wookie
    Jakassh

Remember, this is just the list of people eligible for a spot. The Final List will be posted after we allow a week or so for people to sort out their commitments. Please get your name on the nominee list as soon as possible if you know you can attend. It's not our intent to turn people away and all honest attempts will be made to accommodate as many people as possible.

Top Bottom