• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Well the date, time, and venue is set. Kilburn's Tavern at 1 p.m. on January 26th. Most likely be out on patio if weather is nice. I will be wearing a Texas Gun hat, but we should be pretty recognizable. This place has really good food, reasonable prices, and is pretty fun to hang out. Please RSVP in this thread so I can start a head count. Come prepared to shoot the shit, bash liberals, watch AKMike creep everyone out, and hopefully plan our next range day. Everyone is welcome.

12910 Malcomson Road
    Houston, TX 77429

(281) 257-3747
    kilburnstavern.com
    Target Sports

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Well if we are on back patio, your vehicle will be steps away. Future meets will be approved by Alex since he almost always has an issue with where we select, yet has never shown up once!?!!? Lol. I didn't think about it ahead of time, I just remember there not being a 30.06 sign, but I guess that's irrelevant.

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    Keep the date and place, just use the information to stay informed of the risks. :-)

This. You can count me as a yes. when I asked if it was CHL friendly I wasn't implying that I would not attend if it wasn't. I just wanted to save myself a trip (back to the car to put up the gun) if i walked up to the entrance and saw the 51% sign.

Last edited:

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    Future meets will be approved by Alex since he almost always has an issue with where we select, yet has never shown up once!?!!? Lol.

This also. It was always a schedule conflict, whether a wedding or the TGF Range Day. But I've wiped my hands of TGF so I can't use that as an excuse anymore. :p

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    zw150202
    Top Bottom