Venture Surplus ad

Donnie Bell

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, My name is Donnie Bell. Thanks for letting me post on here. I am an avid gun lover, although I don't get to shoot much, and I can't say I know an incredible amount of info on weapons; however, I LOVE them. I own a P250 SIG 9 MM, a GEN 4 Glock .40 Cal, Ruger 50 year anniversary .22 Rifle, and I have a decent crossbow I almost never use.
DK Firearms

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Welcome to TGT.

You should shoot more. Whattzamatta u?

Pics of crossbow?

Donnie Bell

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the forum and the state.
Thank you!! I love it here, this is the best damn State in the Union, I love it here in San Antonio for sure. I can't wait till I can start hunting here. I just now got all my permits, license, hunter education done. So i am ready to go soon, I need to find out where a good game processing place is that is very reasonable and can package the meat I may take this year..Gonna try to get a hog if all possible while I am hunting squirrel and rabbit.

Donnie Bell

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to TGT.

You should shoot more. Whattzamatta u?

Pics of crossbow?
Hey there, I ccan't argue that point, I should be able to shoot SOOO MUCH more. I will upload a pic of my crossbow soon, it's nuttin special, but its pretty decent, I paid only like 400.00 bucks for it when it was new.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Admin
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Welcome to TGT.
I can't wait till I can start hunting here.
Hunting isn't my thing but I'm sure there are plenty of folks on here who'd be happy to help if you have questions.

ETA - Oops, sorry. I see from your other thread that you're already asking questions and getting much of the info you need.

Last edited:

OJ knives

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. If you do go hunting, Texas deer meat is not good, especially the backstrap. If you get one I would gladly dispose of it for you( one steak at a time).

Every Day Man
Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digur