• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ohhrico1969

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    Tomball
    Hey guys. New to this particular forum. Just wanted to to introduce myself. I found out about this forum by just following other forums and threads by Shiloh's Jeff and other members.

I first met Jeff when my wife and I came into his store to shoot at the range. I am a former Marine who spent time in the Security Forces FAST team and swore I would be comfortable teaching my wife to shoot as well as showing my proficiency on the range. Boy was I wrong! Since the last time I picked up a weapon was in 92, I found real fast that I was pretty much a beginner again. Jeff was sooo patient and helpful. He helped my wife and I with some pointers (free of charge lol!) and took the time to talk with us about our SIG providing some tips and bets practices. Being a transplant from Philadelphia, I had no idea how I would be treated in a Texas Gun range. (poor assumptions on my part) I have never felt more comfortable and appreciated just walking through the door. I felt like Norm from Cheers with everyone smiling and welcoming us in. Since that experience I started following Shiloh podcasts and videos online and different postings lead me here.

By being here, I hope to get some advice and information on IDPA shooting and tactical shooting. O had lots of fun doing it in the teams and I would like to again. I figure i will start by getting some basic handgun classes and working my way up. I am going back on forth with that because I don't want to just waste money on "too basic" of a class. I love handguns and would like to have a collection so I am also hoping to get info on different kinds while participating in the forums.

Anyway, that's a little about me. Hope I get to know you guys as time goes on. Thanks and be safe.
    Gun Zone Deals

Top Bottom