APOD Firearms

Hello from Bend, OR

Buffalois

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from Bend, Oregon. My husband and I are glad to have found your website. We are collectors and for years were competitive high power shooters. My name, Buffalois, is my cowboy action name. My husband's is BuffaloBruce. Never got the chance to do a cowboy match, but have all the equipment thanks to my smithy pardner. My husband is a gunsmith going on 30 years now. We both enjoy plinking when we get the chance. We are retired, but still enjoy the hobby.
Venture Surplus ad

Buffalois

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks it sure is. We lucked out when our daughter and her family moved here from CA at the same time we planned to leave northern NJ. Without knowing anything about Oregon, we made the decision to follow them here and never looked back. Still really miss the Jersey food though. :-)

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Howdy and......

159238113_3813290722087867_3819682476154990222_o.jpg

innominate

Asian Cajun
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Welcome. Some tasty beer in bend. Deschutes had just opened a new bottling line last time I was there. It could bottle the average persons lifetime beer consumption in ~20 minutes.
9E92JrH.jpg

Buffalois

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. Some tasty beer in bend. Deschutes had just opened a new bottling line last time I was there. It could bottle the average persons lifetime beer consumption in ~20 minutes.
9E92JrH.jpg
Thank you. People come from around the world to tour the breweries here. You're right, they are some of the best. Deschutes is growing, they just acquired Boneyard.