• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Anyone else watching this show? I Just finished Season 1 on Netflix and am very impressed. Some of it's not very realistic, but some of it is AMAZING. Overall, another quality original TV series from AMC.
    Venture Surplus ad

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Man... The Scene where Bohanan(or however you spell his name) finally breaks down and goes to church made the hair on the back of my neck stand up... Choose Hate!!!!

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Ole lady setup to DVR and they ran a marathon of season 1, so we got all these recorded. I'm making my way through them. Agreed that it is a great show.

jamesmrj

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Cypress, TX
    I've watched every episode. I really enjoy westerns now (didn't as a kid). I do love the focus on character development that AMC does with their shows.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Ive watched a little bit on Netflix. It's ok.

I read a mag on western guns that had an art about Hell on Wheels. Seems the western gun crowd is real picky on the right guns of the period. The main guys gun caught some slack. Now he's suppose to get a new one. A union remington, even though he's an ex confederate.

Overall they said that most of the guns were dead on. The directors said they had looked up old photos of railroads. To make sure they got the right type of firearms used.

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    Season 2 looks better than season 1 as far as the realism of the trains - I've studied RR history a lot and season 1 was horribly lacking.
    The absolute government corruption of the Credit Mobilier has barely been touched on, not sure it'll be part of the story though.

Eli

Top Bottom