Hamas supporters causing a ruckus on UT campus.

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This was found by police at New York University when they cleared out the protestors. Future terrorist are being groomed by the ones that came in through our open borders.

Capture1.PNG
Guns International

Southpaw

Forum BSer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Typical Red rhetoric.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Yep! "Squat or rot, do what you want!" .....That's all well and good until you "win" and find out the utopia you were fighting for has just as many and probably even more rules, laws and edicts as the one you fought so hard to get rid of.

The ironic thing about such an agenda is that in a truly "do what you want" society, those who are spouting that shit today would be removed from existence within days and completely extinct in weeks.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yep! "Squat or rot, do what you want!" .....That's all well and good until you "win" and find out the utopia you were fighting for has just as many and probably even more rules, laws and edicts as the one you fought so hard to get rid of.

The ironic thing about such an agenda is that in a truly "do what you want" society, those who are spouting that shit today would be removed from existence within days and completely extinct in weeks.
The Lord works in mysterious ways. :)

arjay99

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any "peaceful protest" should require that faces be uncovered. Anyone wearing a face covering should be arrested.
Before Covid, a lot of states had laws against wearing masks in public (or at least when in a public demonstration).

My memory is not what it was, but I think I recall that some of those laws were a way to fight the KKK.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Before Covid, a lot of states had laws against wearing masks in public (or at least when in a public demonstration).

My memory is not what it was, but I think I recall that some of those laws were a way to fight the KKK.
Which is an onerous violation of 1a.

*IF* wearing a mask was simply an enhancement to a charge that might fly, but just wearing one in public is a a 1a protected activity just like wearing a hat or a shirt with a logo.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

<>

Yes, LA still has a law that adults cannot wear masks in public except on Mardi Gras Day.

<>

Every Day Man
Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gearhead_Gunsmith