Venture Surplus ad

Hamas supporters causing a ruckus on UT campus.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    That's not what they're protesting.
    That is exactly what they are protesting

"APD! KKK! THEY'RE THE SAME ANYWAY!"
    "VIVA, VIVA PALISTINA!"
    "END THE OCCUPATION!"
    "FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA!"

These are people who think their desires trump your rights. They think they deserve to set up barricades and tent on private property to rally for terrorists.

They absolutely are protesting Isreal's right to self-defense because the don't believe in Isreal's right to exist.

Isreal has time and time again given in to gaza/hamas' humanitarian requests and each time Hamas uses it to break cease-fires without provocation.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Is that what happened? If it did then yes, crush the shit-stirrers without mercy and let the others continue to protest. I just haven't seen anything confirming more than protesting, but then again there may have been underreported "Mostly peaceful" protests.
    Violence is not required to not be peaceful.

Setting up barricades and tents and threatening lives isnt itself violence, but it isnt peaceful. Resisting arrest after notice of trespassing is neither peaceful nor non-violent and there are plenty of videos of that from t.u. yesterday.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    'McCallum?s inclusive culture provides equal access to every student to be able to explore a wide variety of challenging academic pathways, specialized fine arts courses, competitive sports teams, and clubs for diverse interests.'
    I didn't put the ? in there, direct from schools web site. Some education these kids are getting.
    For those here that believe 'free speech' & 'right to assemble' clauses gives permission to do whatever you want, where ever you want, how about the Jan 6 people in jail for doing just that?

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Wtf is going on with the people in charge of this country? On multiple campuses these terrorists are now taking over buildings on campus. I also just saw at UNC they took down the US flag off the flag pole and raised the Palestinian flag. What is Joe doing? Harshly condemning the actions. What are local authorities doing? Nada. And the administration of the schools say this might be grounds for expulsion. Might? Where is the national guard? These are criminal acts. And what constitutes an act of war now days? This is absolutely mind boggling.
    Do you really expect law and order from liberals?

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    What little we could make out, we didn't get how it related to Israel and Palestine.
    The actual "cause" doesn't matter. These people just like to sow discord and conflict.
    On multiple campuses these terrorists are now taking over buildings on campus
    As terrible as UT is at many things, they aren't going to tolerate occupy style protests. UT released another statement that I thought was interesting...
    from protesters, weapons have been confiscated in the form of guns, buckets of large rocks, bricks, steel enforced wood planks, mallets, and chains. Staff have been physically assaulted and threatened, and police have been headbutted and hit with horse excrement, while their police cars have had tires slashed with knives. This is calculated, intentional and, we believe, orchestrated and led by those outside our University community.

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    Wtf is going on with the people in charge of this country? On multiple campuses these terrorists are now taking over buildings on campus. I also just saw at UNC they took down the US flag off the flag pole and raised the Palestinian flag. What is Joe doing? Harshly condemning the actions. What are local authorities doing? Nada. And the administration of the schools say this might be grounds for expulsion. Might? Where is the national guard? These are criminal acts. And what constitutes an act of war now days? This is absolutely mind boggling.
    That didn't fly for long.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

As a U T Faculty retiree Doc; Let me remind that the U T Austin main campus did suffer one fatal muslim terrorist attack a couple years back.

And,

the attack was promptly stopped by a student/veteran who had a pistol, thanks to the Legislature’s overruling the “Pissant Professors’’ on the issue of LEGAL campus carry.

leVieux

<>

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2024
    Richmond, TX
    Do you really expect law and order from liberals?
    To be honest I think liberals are the antithesis of law and order unless it involves conservatives and freethinkers. I love how enraged they get when non white people vote for or support conservative values and the Republican Party :laughing:. They think they are automatically entitled to their support. Anyways enough with that off-topic rant. However there has to be a few in this country that still care. I truly believe what is happening are acts of terror. These brainwashed indoctrinated college student s are the future of ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah. BLM and Antifa are good examples. It makes the Middle East terror groups jobs super easy and cheap too. They don't have to do hardly anything at all or provide any funding or spend years planning on how to get into the country. These educated idiots are more than willing and eventually will probably financially support the terror groups on top of it so win-win for them. We have become far too soft as a country. Seeing these acts of terror on campus's across the US actually makes me feel embarrassed. China and NK are probably live streaming all this on their news feeds day and night. It makes us look like a joke. We have terrorists even in our own congress. Omar should without a doubt be deported. And she's even raising a grooming her own little terrorist that unfortunately is an American citizen.

But mark my words this is just the beginning of something much bigger. Open southern boarder, the president is a terrorist sympathizer along with the majority now of the DNC. The indoctrination and grooming of children in public schools starting at kindergarten, the destruction of the nuclear family and family values, labeling Christians, and white, straight, Christian men as the #1 threat to our national security, inflation, financially supporting the myth of climate change and blowing billions of dollars on trying to stop something that doesn't exist, and energy dependence on foreign nations. (I'll stop there). This is a perfect storm. This next election is line in the sand. If Joe Biden is given another 4 years I don't see this country surviving.

And no I don't have a manifesto :roflfunny:nor do I have plans of doing anything crazy. I'm just passionate about the fate of our country and saddened by what I see happening to it. I regret not joining the military when I was young and serve my country, but now it's too late. I have about a week to where I can still technically join (I'll be 42 next week). But I am fat and old haha. I just wish I made different choices when I was younger so that I could proudly serve my country.

D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2024
    Richmond, TX
    I say let the leftist libtards destroy each other and see what happens.
    Well yes but the problem is it's not just affecting them. The southern border for example. That's an invasion of our country. Terrorists being allowed to run free and do as they please will only embolden them for what's to come.

D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2024
    Richmond, TX
    The actual "cause" doesn't matter. These people just like to sow discord and conflict.

As terrible as UT is at many things, they aren't going to tolerate occupy style protests. UT released another statement that I thought was interesting...

Texas I'm not so worried about. Except that when they are arrested they still have to face the libtard DA's in Austin that will simply just let them go without consequence. Law enforcement can only go so far and do so much, but ultimately it's up to the prosecutors. And by the prosecution's letting them do this stuff with impunity will make things worse. I wonder how many of the people booked and released just went right back to do it again. If things get out of hand can Abbott doing anything to overrule a DA? Or can Paxton do anything? For example if the Texas Guard or state police make an arrest can they take them somewhere other than the jail in Austin?

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    To be honest I think liberals are the antithesis of law and order unless it involves conservatives and freethinkers. I love how enraged they get when non white people vote for or support conservative values and the Republican Party :laughing:. They think they are automatically entitled to their support. Anyways enough with that off-topic rant. However there has to be a few in this country that still care. I truly believe what is happening are acts of terror. These brainwashed indoctrinated college student s are the future of ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah. BLM and Antifa are good examples. It makes the Middle East terror groups jobs super easy and cheap too. They don't have to do hardly anything at all or provide any funding or spend years planning on how to get into the country. These educated idiots are more than willing and eventually will probably financially support the terror groups on top of it so win-win for them. We have become far too soft as a country. Seeing these acts of terror on campus's across the US actually makes me feel embarrassed. China and NK are probably live streaming all this on their news feeds day and night. It makes us look like a joke. We have terrorists even in our own congress. Omar should without a doubt be deported. And she's even raising a grooming her own little terrorist that unfortunately is an American citizen.

But mark my words this is just the beginning of something much bigger. Open southern boarder, the president is a terrorist sympathizer along with the majority now of the DNC. The indoctrination and grooming of children in public schools starting at kindergarten, the destruction of the nuclear family and family values, labeling Christians, and white, straight, Christian men as the #1 threat to our national security, inflation, financially supporting the myth of climate change and blowing billions of dollars on trying to stop something that doesn't exist, and energy dependence on foreign nations. (I'll stop there). This is a perfect storm. This next election is line in the sand. If Joe Biden is given another 4 years I don't see this country surviving.

And no I don't have a manifesto :roflfunny:nor do I have plans of doing anything crazy. I'm just passionate about the fate of our country and saddened by what I see happening to it. I regret not joining the military when I was young and serve my country, but now it's too late. I have about a week to where I can still technically join (I'll be 42 next week). But I am fat and old haha. I just wish I made different choices when I was younger so that I could proudly serve my country.
    <>

We must have a ‘’plan’’ and national RESOLVE for when the November election is stolen (again) !

<>

Top Bottom