• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I saw it. I just don’t think it’s a big thing to worry about. I store my ammo in cans. Nobody would ever know if they were reloads or factory ammo.
    Well it seems like you, me @Hoji and a few more have made suggestions but OP is in a bad spot with no phone.

Don't know what the poor lad will ever do and now after reading his replies I don't give a shit or even 2.
    I'm outta here !
    Capitol Armory ad

alanwk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    El Paso, TX
    You’re welcome. Anytime. Just remember, you are the one who invited it with your above response to someone who was just suggesting an outdoor range.

And seriously, there are like 11 members here from El Paso. Alexander Graham Bell’s device would probably get you a more accurate and timely answer.
    Thats why I posted in the El Paso section hoping to get a timely response. Thank you and Happy New Year, seriously :)

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I have been to several indoor ranges. None of which ban reloads except in their rental guns. Personally, I would never have paid for a membership to one that did.
    So ,,yeah, you need a new range to shoot at. Indoor or out. There are members here, members in good standing, that are in your area. But trying to alienate others because they didn't respond the way you wanted is no way to get them to help.

Good luck.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

alanwk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    El Paso, TX
    I have been to several indoor ranges. None of which ban reloads except in their rental guns. Personally, I would never have paid for a membership to one that did.
    So ,,yeah, you need a new range to shoot at. Indoor or out. There are members here, members in good standing, that are in your area. But trying to alienate others because they didn't respond the way you wanted is no way to get them to help.

Good luck.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    You are correct. I apologize if I offended anyone. We are all in this together. Peace.

Top Bottom