• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I sent an email off this AM to GrabAGun because I get a dozen or so emails everyday from them (and from them from another account!) I was polite and asked them to cut back, etc. If they don't, I'll just block them. I'll give them one chance. :green:

As far a phones go, I do not have a house phone anymore. Any number that calls my cell phone that I don't recognize had better leave a message or it gets blocked, ( as do recordings, 10 second delayed message, etc.).

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    As much as I hate the legal system, How would one determine the origin of the these calls and file Suit against them? Or is that even possible? Because hitting them in the bank account is probably the only thing that will slow them down.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Just before you lie down for a nap - unplug your phone, turn it off, remove the battery or put it where you can't hear it.

Easy peasy.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Ignored 2 calls from MN today.
    Ignored 1 from GA. GA caller left a message.
    Switch manufacturer needing to set up a date for commissioning. Lol. I apologized and explained why I didn't answer. He laughed too. "If it's important, they'll leave a message".

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Same here. Even calls from our 830 area code (out of state/city businesses can buy local number anywhere). If I don't recognize the number and they don't leave a message, we're done! :green: If I do happen to answer and there is a 5 to 10 second delay, I hang up.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    I never answer calls from any number that doesn't have a name (or has no name) on Caller ID that I don't recognize. There are even some calls I do recognize but don't answer those either, LOL!

Top Bottom