• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drew02a

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    Ordered a couple bricks of cigars and am willing to sell off some to fellow members

Gurkha Symphony Robusto #4

$3ea (minimum purchase of 5), shoot me a PM and you can swing by and pick some up.
    I've got a couple hundred, but alot of them are already spoken for so PM me before I run out

Just smoked the first one, and they're pretty damn good

GurkhaGrandSymphony.jpg
    Hurley's Gold

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Do that with some Kristoff Criollo and I'll be in for at least a couple lots of 5!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Are you a dealer or have access? I'd be In for some Monte Cristos though, LOL..... How are these Robustos, smoke quality? In your opinion....what kind of condition you storing them and how long? One of my detectives is a big Cigar fan.

drew02a

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    Not a dealer, I'm just able to order cigars at wholesale every now and then.

I've got about 60 of them in my humidor and the others are in my neighbor's old school fridge (not frost free) that is set to ~70*. Checked the humidity before and it was in spec. Been storing in that fridge for years with no issues.

The cigars just arrived today, so they should be as fresh as ever.

I'm not a huge cigar connoisseur or anything, but these smoke extremely well all the way down to the nub without getting "egg-ey". Usually I like them alot darker, but these are great. No runners, nice even burn

drew02a

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    If you're thinking about buying a bunch (10+), and aren't sure, I'd be happy to let you smoke half a stick before you buy. If you no like, you no buy.

drew02a

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    Good luck! Kill something with your new hand cannon!

Killed what I went out for. Big fat young doe. Dropped her like a rock with a neck shot from my .204. Then walked up and put a 10mm through her head for good measure before loading into the truck bed.

I'm back in town and have smoked more than a few of these cigars now. I'll stick with my initial assessment: A damn good cigar that smokes well to the end.

Top Bottom