• ...and so much more!
  • TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    A few decades ago when I got a vasectomy we rented a bunch of movies. Apollo 13 was one of them. I laid around all weekend watching movies and taking pain pills. The pills made me sleepy.

A few months later we were at Blockbuster and I saw Apollo 13.

“Hey, I’ve been waiting to watch this!”

“Noooo!!” She said. Apparently every time I put that one on I fell asleep due to the pain pills. She watched / listened to it 4 times.

I had to wait till she was gone one weekend to watch it.
    Because curious minds want to know:
    After the snip-snip, was she more receptive to getting frisky?

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Hhmmmm, the day after I got a vasectomy, I went fishing...bad, bad decision.

I was in a boat of a fishing bud, in very choppy water and every time we hit a chop, I grabbed...myself and moaned.

To add insult to injury, we didn't catch anything.

To this day, I don't care for boat fishing...give me 'wade fishing' every time, chunking lures from Johnson Sprite spoons to jelly.

Over the years, as I honed my skills as a lone fisherman, I caught so much fish, I used to send home 48 quart Igloo coolers with nothing but 'boneless fillets' in the them...Redfish, Trout and Flounder.

Yeah, those were the days and you couldn't pay me to use an open face spinning reel, as they require almost no talent to use.

I used only bait catching reels, Daiwa or Shimano. Didn't care for domestic reels...12lb mono was always enough because I know how to properly use reel drag...

Do I sound like a 'fishing elitist'...well yeah, I am.

Now though, I groan to even move to walk, but I wouldn't trade a second of what the toll it took on my body...

Pain...so what!

Keep moving!!

Top Bottom