• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Currently I live in Las Vegas but I'm looking at retirement in about 10 years and central or east central Texas seems like it's going to be my retirement "castle" of choice. I am an avid shooter and am continuously updating my gun collection. Many are EastBloc weapons (AK-47, 2 Mosin-Nagants and a Romanian PSL). I also have a scoped AR-15, a Sig Sauer P226 .40 cal, Walther PPS .40 cal and a Beretta PS4 Storm 9 mm. With Nevada being a "can carry" state, I open carry as often as I can. I'm in the process of acquiring my CCW so I can keep my weapons hidden. No real need to advertise one is armed but it's sometimes fun to watch the eyeballs fall out on the tourists from the People's Republik of Kalifornia. I watched this wide-eyed "terror" one day while OC in a Mickey Ds. When a Metro motorcycle officer came in, and while waiting for our food, we had a discussion on the pros and cons of Sigs (mine) and Glocks (his).

I'm hoping to be able to keep in touch and keep updated on Texas gun laws so when I do find myself moving, I'll not be violating any Texas gun laws.
    ARJ Defense ad

Top Bottom