APOD Firearms

Game Cam pics - any idea what these are?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    Got my first game cam last month and it picked these up. I'm new to this and have no idea. Probably a bobcat but the tail looks too long.

733995_10200709379434792_429635533_n.jpg

Not sure of this one either. Maybe a neighbor's dog?
    735068_10200709945568945_1308884804_n.jpg 602001_10200709945768950_1165908423_n.jpg

They were taken at almost the exact same times, but on different days if that means anything. Probably the same animal both times?
    Lynx Defense

Last edited:

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Got my first game cam last month and it picked these up. I'm new to this and have no idea. Probably a bobcat but the tail looks too long.

Not sure of this one either. Maybe a neighbor's dog?
    They were taken at almost the exact same times, but on different days if that means anything. Probably the same animal both times?

What part of Texas do you live in? Anywhere near the southern border?

Waterguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    Baytown
    It looks a old dog just passing through. The way the tail is up and the head is kinda down.
    Thats how a dog goes hunting. At least thats how mine look when there looking for somethin.

Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    What part of Texas do you live in? Anywhere near the southern border?

These pictures are from central Texas, near Brenham. There have been a number of mountain lion sightings in the area.

Not all the pics were as bad as those. Here are some obvious hogs.

PRMS0083.jpg

Yeah, I think the mystery animal(s) is probably a dog.

Last edited:

Dhayes

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Idaho Falls,Idaho
    Max was a stray and I started feeding him. He got picked up by animal control one day.I saw his photo online on the Animal control website, and I couldn't let him be put to sleep. I paid to get him out and adopted him. He was used to being outdoors and didn't like being indoors all the time. So I got a medium size dog harness and a leash(cat harness didn't fit,was too small)I took him out and he just got used to walking while wearing it.

recoveringyankee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Jollyville, TX
    Max was a stray and I started feeding him. He got picked up by animal control one day.I saw his photo online on the Animal control website, and I couldn't let him be put to sleep. I paid to get him out and adopted him. He was used to being outdoors and didn't like being indoors all the time. So I got a medium size dog harness and a leash(cat harness didn't fit,was too small)I took him out and he just got used to walking while wearing it.

How many units of replacement blood did you need?

Top Bottom