• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I have a traxxas Revo Im looking to get rid of. The skid plates are scratched up but I think I have a new set. It Runs great its Adult owned. Diffs are all good, just replaced a bunch of the bolts/screws with new. Comes with a 30 min charger(for RX battery) quikstart/Battery, and tool box full of parts. Same truck with no parts are selling for about 300 dollars.

I just tore the truck completely apart looked over everything, and replaced a few parts, and its all put together correctly Ive been messing with this kind of stuff for several years lol. Engine seems to still have good compression. When the carb is tuned right for the weather itll start right up.(they take a bit to start when cold, But not Hard)

Looking for cash/trade/partial trade(Guns/Gun stuff) Its a Quik little truck, and fun, but im a large scale gas boat guy. Ill Post pictures here in a little while.

Heres the only one I have for the moment.
    ec6e50da.gif
    Military Camp

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    If anyone has a Glock 17 laying around Id do a partial trade on it(may be my only chance of getting one for a good while lol)

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Forgot to mention it's ready to run. Has wheels/tires and all just not pictured yet.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Ive been out of the cars for a few years, but without a bunch of parts and no after market charger they go for about 250-300. So about 300 I guess?
    The chargers a Prophet pro. They are solid no frils chargers but they are great for RX packs.and the bodies a little rough but its no big deal you can strip/paint or get a new one. Truck sells for about 700 new

Top Bottom