• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shipwreck

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Beretta City,Texas
    FS in College Station/TX - One Solarforce L2X with an R5 LED light module. Body has HA III hard anodizing. The flashlight is a special limited edition with its own case.

Light has only been used one or two times. I collect flashlights (so, its just been sitting on the shelf) and have almost 30 of them. It really has a distinguishing appearance with the texturing, which is why I originally bought it.

Now, I am having some health problems, and I cannot carry a heavy, fullsize Beretta 92 anymore. I'm only selling this to try and gather money for a smaller gun.

This light is a two cell 123 light, and it puts out a generous amount of light. Max lumens is rated at 320 lumens/250 OTF

The light will also hold an 18650 lithium ion battery if you want to use that instead of two 123 batteries.

Light sells for $42.95 new, with the included light module. My price - $34 shipped or local pickup!

Please email me at: goldfishpanda@hotmail.com if interested. First "I'll take it" WITH an exchange of information gets it.

Solarforceset5.gif

light35.gif

light36.gif
    ARJ Defense ad

Top Bottom