• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • preyn2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Burnet
    If it's not going to "gum up" in the temperatures we normally see in Central Texas, I couldn't give less of a shit. Arctic weather? If any of my heaters ever see that weather, either I'm already dead or I have similar serious problems.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Where is our regular poster that enlightens us from the middle of her swamp. Kinda curious about what kinda lube she prefers.
    shifty.gif

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    KY? Phhhh. Plleaaasse. Frog lube beats it "hands down". Plus Frog Lube is greeeeeen and minty. Prepare to be slapped sir.

Sent from Kermits Pad. If the Swamp is a rockin don't bother knockin.

Doc Roe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Anyone know a shop in the DFW area that sells FrogLube? I've been hearing pretty much nothing but good stuff about it, and that's got me interested in trying some.

Doc Roe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013

Thanks but no. I have no idea why, but Google apparently hates me. Every time I try looking something up (or even clicking one of those links), my browser freezes, and 6 times out of 10 that's led to a full-on system crash.

Besides, if I felt like sifting through a giant list, I wouldn't have specified the DFW area.

Thanks for trying anyway.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Thanks but no. I have no idea why, but Google apparently hates me. Every time I try looking something up (or even clicking one of those links), my browser freezes, and 6 times out of 10 that's led to a full-on system crash.

Besides, if I felt like sifting through a giant list, I wouldn't have specified the DFW area.

That's the lamest, gayest line of bullshit I have ever seen. Get off your lazy fat ass and find it yourself.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas

I am sorry to offend you. I thought all you teenagers were internet guru's where you could find anything and become instant experts in any field at a click of a button.

Really was that list that long and hard to wade through? I know you had to click on the first link and scroll all the way down to the 7th entry to find a Dallas dealer. I apologize for making you expend a whole extra five seconds of your life you did not need to. :rolleyes:

Doc Roe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    I am sorry to offend you. I thought all you teenagers were internet guru's where you could find anything and become instant experts in any field at a click of a button.

Really was that list that long and hard to wade through? I know you had to click on the first link and scroll all the way down to the 7th entry to find a Dallas dealer. I apologize for making you expend a whole extra five seconds of your life you did not need to. :rolleyes:

What part of "I can't use Google at all" did you not understand?

If this is how y'all normally react to someone asking a simple, innocent question, then it's no fucking wonder people say that TGT is full of assholes, pricks and jerks.

jtyler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Peeltown
    What part of "I can't use Google at all" did you not understand?

If this is how y'all normally react to someone asking a simple, innocent question, then it's no fucking wonder people say that TGT is full of assholes, pricks and jerks.
    I think it's just you

Top Bottom