• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Y'all know I can out shoot 90% of people here, right? I haven't shot a round in months. I can still out shoot y'all. With your own gun. Let me use mine and you're gonna cry.

I'm an artist with a handgun. Better make sure you want me there. Feelings are gonna get hurt.
    DK Firearms

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Ford lover, talks about shooting, in his Chevy thread.

Man....you aught' to see the looks I get stepping out the camaro wearing a mustang t-shirt.

People have to think what the hell by the looks. Those that ask, I explain, I like them both. Then it's a wonderment stare.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Y'all know I can out shoot 90% of people here, right? I haven't shot a round in months. I can still out shoot y'all. With your own gun. Let me use mine and you're gonna cry.

I'm an artist with a handgun. Better make sure you want me there. Feelings are gonna get hurt.

Care to make a small friendly wager on that? ;)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Hell no, I'll probably end up buying it off of him.

Someone call oif2 and let him earn himself a new gun ;)

What good is money if you can't spend it on guns? Don't really see the problem.

Now there is a guy I would not make a challenge to, lol.

Would love to shoot against him just for the education though.

You'd be surprised, Gentleman. You can attest to the things you've seen. That unknown of someone who you haven't seen.... Plays a decent wildcard.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Because he doesn't want to be seen or draw attention to himself while he does everything he can to draw attention and his PTSD makes him uncomfortable even though he had no issues at the meet he did come to while he was purposely damaging range equipment.

You need to be more understanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Your claims are convenient given the fact that you won't come to the Family Reunion Meet and show us all up.

Because he doesn't want to be seen or draw attention to himself while he does everything he can to draw attention and his PTSD makes him uncomfortable even though he had no issues at the meet he did come to while he was purposely damaging range equipment.

You need to be more understanding.

Lolololol.

I told one person about the PTSD. In a private message at that. Then a mod posts the information. How original and professional.

That's why we don't use private messages on TGT.

Anyway, Thank you for comments. Enjoy the camaro.

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Lolololol.

I told one person about the PTSD. In a private message at that. Then a mod posts the information. How original and professional.

That's why we don't use private messages on TGT.

Anyway, Thank you for comments. Enjoy the camaro.

Not true.

I can't do the big meet. My ptsd drives me nuts. I can't do the crowd. If I go, it's expend a few rounds and leave.

The smaller events.....with friends, faces I know. I can relax and enjoy myself. To a level. Enough level.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I made the compliant. This isn't appropriate.

The constant character attacks is nothing new to me and doesn't add a thing.

If you continue to harbor angry feelings towards somebody you don't even know. Have the respect to post it in the RC thread. The random thoughts category.

Thanks GHG

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I was simply correcting a false statement made.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I made the compliant. This isn't appropriate.

The constant character attacks is nothing new to me and doesn't add a thing.

If you continue to harbor angry feelings towards somebody you don't even know. Have the respect to post it in the RC thread. The random thoughts category.

Thanks GHG
    I don't see anyone attacking your character, although I can see how you'd perhaps convince yourself to feel that way. You tend to post like a grade-A blowhard. You know, how your Camaros are so super fast, how you can outshoot anyone and will wager their gun to prove it, etc. The response to that, which should be obvious, is people will call you on your real or perceived BS. There's no huge harm in exaggerating a little online I suppose, there's others who do that a lot on this site too. Just know the truth will tend to come out at some point :)

Personally, I more enjoyed the early parts of this thread where you were more about sharing the efforts, and you showed the actual work you were doing. Resurrecting an old LT1 and cleaning it up as well as you did (minus the green paint) is very cool. This "I'm so super awesome and I've come to tell you about it" nonsense just makes you look bad, in my opinion anyway.

Be well.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I don't see anyone attacking your character, although I can see how you'd perhaps convince yourself to feel that way. You tend to post like a grade-A blowhard. You know, how your Camaros are so super fast, how you can outshoot anyone and will wager their gun to prove it, etc. The response to that, which should be obvious, is people will call you on your real or perceived BS. There's no huge harm in exaggerating a little online I suppose, there's others who do that a lot on this site too. Just know the truth will tend to come out at some point :)

Personally, I more enjoyed the early parts of this thread where you were more about sharing the efforts, and you showed the actual work you were doing. Resurrecting an old LT1 and cleaning it up as well as you did (minus the green paint) is very cool. This "I'm so super awesome and I've come to tell you about it" nonsense just makes you look bad, in my opinion anyway.

Be well.

Pull up next to it. Come on now. Represent the 6th gen. The 5th gen isn't a 9 second car. Call me on it.

Pull up next to it. I don't offer excuses or entertain them.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Before this thread gets twisted even more.

There's an Audi lurking this forum. The camaro is fast but it's not fast.

No Audi's.

Top Bottom