• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    A few people were burned when their unconditional warranty was suddenly no longer unconditional.
    They still make good cans for a great value.
    I would never buy another one. When I contacted YHM about a different booster the guy said he was going to hook me up. Turned out what he sent was not a booster or anything that I could use.

I find it really pretty crappy of them. You know most everything the make is on a CNC program. Why not just dig it out & crank one out? I'd bet they have a machine that the use for R&D that is not being used in production.
    Hurley's Gold

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    I only have two. A Sparrow and a Trash Panda that i just got out of jail in August. Very impressed with them both. I did install the Q Cherry Bombs on the 5.56 and .308 platforms. I think its a great system.

Txhillbilly

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    North Texas
    My favorite 30 cal suppressor is my Varminter 3.0 (Mack Brothers / Dakota Silencer). I also have two Thunder Beast that are great.
    I love my Spectre II rimfire suppressor, and also have three Form 1 suppressors that work really well - one rimfire and two that I use on my 40 cal carbines.

SabreFirearms

Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2023
    Cleburne TX
    I have often said it makes sense to buy a F/A rated suppressor, as you never know..
    Holds up better to rapid fire, generally tougher cans. I ran a non-fa rated pistol can with a PCC adapter on my Banshee MG and didnt melt it. Then i got my new demo Phoenix and it is excellent, selling my old demo pistol can lol

LL_Spartan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2023
    Houston
    I've had no issues with my dead air cans off a 13.7 SOLGW nox host. I've been considering getting more from other manufactures but im honestly over the wait time.

Dingo

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2021
    DFW
    Interesting thread, as I am currently trying to decide what to buy to use between my AR10 and bolt 308, as well as needing a separate can for my 45acp carbine.
    Keep the recommendations coming.

davidindallas

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2014
    Only going to mention that my Knights suppressor build specifically for an HK MK23 doesn't stay on properly and actually blew off one time.
    Called knights about it.
    "Send it and $150 we'll take a look at it and give you an estimate".
    So $150 won't fix it ?
    "No".

Screw Knights.

Plinker300

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2023
    Katy
    Gemtech Mist integral on a 10/22 is my favorite. But I’ve been very happy with my SiCo Omega on my .300Blk semi auto, 5.56 semi auto, and .308 bolt action. I also really like my Dead Air Mask. I am interested in the SiCo Switchback, and a Hux flow through for .30 cal stuff. Someday…

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    I have a 556 can from a local manufacturer. He’s moved on to other ventures but it’s holding up well.

Also have a Thunder Beast Arms can on my SBR 300BO. I really like their mount design too.

I need a 9mm can (PCC), a dedicated 22lr can and a Surefire as I’ve set up a couple of recent builds for them. Need to look into the newest generation Surefire SOCOMs.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Unless you’re in Axxe’s back yard and giggling with TGT buddies about how quiet subsonic .308 rounds through a Trash Panda are when shot with a Ruger Scout. ;)

SabreFirearms

Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2023
    Cleburne TX
    Has any tuning been done to the gun? Oss cans do tend to shine on guns that haven't been tuned (or have had minimal tuning). But a mk18 FA is like the worst case scenario for any suppressor.
    It is tuned, many 5.56 cans are super gassy. Especially with the fun switch

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    YHM Resonator which I purchased a few years ago and still do not have a host for it, Q/erect, Rugged Obsidian, and AAC Illusion

Top Bottom