• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Mine works very well. I guess there is always somebody that hates anything mentioned. I do understand that product results vary greatly depending on the part and the installer.

Sorry, the point of my post was not to slam an after-market manufacturer. The one I mentioned delivered a phenomenal trigger group (at a price).

The point I did not correctly make was: The Ruger 10-22 lends itself to such a high degree of customization that it will surely cause an upset in the family budget when taken to extreme limits.

It's a testament to Bill Ruger's design bureau that the 10-22 spawned an entire industry of after-market accessories for that sweet carbine.
    Target Sports

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    BOT - another favorite is my Savage HMR 17. It's the camo, scoped version Bass Pro sold a couple years ago.

Tack driver with pretty much any ammo. My girls live to shoot it too. My 13 yr old had a 50 yd group you could cover with a dime

DPSTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    Leander
    Winchester 52's....
    IMG_1543.jpg

Love 'em
    Dpstx

txbass06

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2012
    Texarkana
    Probably my Glenfield Model 60 with a Weaver 3x9. It was given to me by my grandfather before he passed away.
    I remember him telling me stories about him getting in trouble for shooting match heads with it and almost burning down their old barn

Top Bottom