• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paul Saver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2023
    North Texas
    Answering on behalf of my little brother, he loves his Honda Rune. I still haven’t made it to Georgia to throw a leg over it.

8d2ff11a2e567ab647956b1d1f8f81d4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have ridden the Rune, it's a hand-full yet balanced. Awesome machine. Looks bigger in pictures.

GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    Been thinking about this for a bit. I decided that so far it is my old speed triple. It was fun as hell to ride. I love the triple motor. But I sold her cuz she killed my nuts after an hour of riding. Even with a custom Sargeant seat. I still miss that bike . . . .
    I wanted a Speed Triple but never got one. I had a 2004 or 2005 (can't remember) Sprint ST, and that 955cc triple was a smooth as silk. I flew from Dallas down to Austin to buy it, and rode it home. I sold it when I got the Goldwing, but I missed it and think back fondly on it.

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    Buddy and I got to get out for a day of riding today. We've both been working a **** ton over the last several months and are blessed with families...

But today, no work obligations and family folks were all busy on other things and neither needed either of us around.

So what was going to be a quick ride to grab lunch turned into more riding, stopping to grab a couple of cigars, and hanging out just catching up.

Classify these as good times.

Paul Saver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2023
    North Texas
    Buddy and I got to get out for a day of riding today. We've both been working a **** ton over the last several months and are blessed with families...

But today, no work obligations and family folks were all busy on other things and neither needed either of us around.

So what was going to be a quick ride to grab lunch turned into more riding, stopping to grab a couple of cigars, and hanging out just catching up.

Classify these as good times.
    Consider sharing some pics if you have some... I miss riding.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    When I lived on Long Island in my 20's had a 750 Honda Super Sport, I rode every day as long as there was no ice on the roads. Worst thing was coming out of work when it's dark and freezing that bike didn't like the cold. I'd have to warm it up before riding, I'd be the last one to leave. One time we left LI and it was 85° and rode upstate to visit my family. Once the sun went down it got cold up in the foothills of the Adirondack mountains. When we finally arrived someone had to help me get my leather jacket off. Then it snowed, I had to leave the bike and borrow my dad's other car to drive home. Summer time was good, I rode in two events with thousands of bikes, one was a heart fund run another was a helmet protest. NY was mandatory for helmets, that run most bikes were Harley's, when the signal to start them up was given what a roar.

Top Bottom