• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Thanks for the memories...

My dad would tell people there are only shades of green. No white or black only Americans. Usually as he sunk his foot in their ass kicking them out the door.

Dad figured, as I do, that once someone can dehumanize enough enough to be racist that it isnt very big a leap to be Hitler or a murderer or chomo. You cant respect life and think of others as less than.

Now, speaking of strange goings on....

I saw a whole bus of old white people from a sr living facility show up at Kroger early one morning to shop during the sr hours. The scene was chilling. To start with the mad dash for the scooters looked like a black friday store opening video on pause, then super slow motion. I thought someone was going to break a hip. Then the fear of a small g demi god shot thru my soul as I took it all in. All those masks and flowing grey hair. I thought the grim reaper brought in back up beause of covid.

You know what they did next? They bought groceries and depends and pee pads. Definitely up to no good. They were buying groceries for God sake. Fraking groceries.

And the pee pads, nothing good happens on pee pads.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Doug,

MPA = Motorist Protection Act, but I'm not up to typing it's definition. I'm a bit under the weather...

Please, do yourself a favor and research it.
    Thanks! I did look it up. Didn't do the verbatim but did read enough to understand I can carry in motor vehicle, if its mine, and I'm federally ok to own a weapon. Can only carry from vehicle to either residence or place of business I have an interest in. I'm going to spend some more time at the range before I become concerned with carrying it. Then maybe by that time my LTC will show up. As of this morning still "PENDING". Grrrrrr....

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Green lives matter !
    Who doesn't like turtles? GLM!

turtle 001.jpeg

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Yesterday afternoon around 4pm six black males entered an unnamed pawn shop in NWHouston to buy ammo. This was preceded by 30 black males buying handguns from Academy and passing background check.

Can you say black lives matter?
    Holy shit!! Based on my research & math, that's nearly 0.00002% of Houston's population having to buy stuff. Please don't let SheJac know, she'll demand even more reparations.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Hmmm........are we sure it wasn't....31.....or 26?

Who stands around and counts how many folks are in a store?

Color me a bit...........skeptical..........

Midlifer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Yesterday afternoon around 4pm six black males entered an unnamed pawn shop in NWHouston to buy ammo. This was preceded by 30 black males buying handguns from Academy and passing background check.

Can you say black lives matter?
    What am I missing? People buying guns (I’m surprised there are any left), other people buying ammo, also a daily occurrence and I’m surprised they found any. Given the current environment I can’t blame them. If they passed the background check.,,

Top Bottom