• ...and so much more!
  • Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    The Federal Central Government has become such a monstrosity that the only way to reform it would be to abolish it by force. That's unlikely to happen.

What's scarier is these 3 letter agencies that are absolutely in control of events and do so autonomously and unilaterally without any oversight or supervision from any elected official. Scary as hell.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Interesting. I'd like to hear his plan for managing the US defense from international enemies. Who he envisions to build and coordinate the army, navy, aircraft, ships, submarines, etc. to protect these autonomous states.
    Agree.
    Long time ago I heard a good quote that always stuck; don't recall from where:

"The federal government should be tasked with two things: Protecting us from foreign enemies - and making damn sure that's all it does."

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Agree.
    Long time ago I heard a good quote that always stuck; don't recall from where:

"The federal government should be tasked with two things: Protecting us from foreign enemies - and making damn sure that's all it does."
    "Our Constitution established specific powers of the federal government, powers that are limited and enumerated. The founders believed that the government exists to perform only those services that the people cannot provide for themselves, such as the national defense. Local and state government powers were also to be limited and enumerated with the people self-governing in all other areas. The founders held that only a moral people – a nation of godly people with common spiritual and social values – were capable of self-government."

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Hey @BigRed - this one's for you :)

He means well.

States do have their own laws and tax codes and so on it’s just take how out of control the feds are now with Bidens tax requirements.

Growing up my old man had a coworker who would always vote for whoever was doing the right thing for this country’s check book. Wasn’t until I got older I realized his wisdom.

Republicans and democrats; all these scum bags just spend money. No one makes cuts. No one gives two shits about budgeting anymore. And no one cares about holding people and organizations accountable.

Politicians and the justice department have screwed this country bad. Then I’d say it goes down to the federal reserve who’s next on my shit list.

If I could magically snap my fingers some things that would change:

-Politicians would never get free benefits. They pay into it just like anyone else with a job. If a vet wants to become one then he can use the VA. But these mother fuckers don’t even know how to use a shovel or give a hard days work.

-I would dispand the fbi, cia, batf, and clean house with the federal reserve. Leave intelligence matters to the military and hell I’d even let the national guard handle things the fbi did. Would be a great way for active military to earn jobs in local law enforcement. Also lots of funding could be freed up for schools and teachers pay.

-I would eliminate the gun control act of 1968. Yeah sucks for those who invested for financial gain with nfa items but this shit needs to go.

-I would completely shut down the border and make entry into this country a long process with lots of paperwork. You wanna live here? You’re going to contribute something great.

These are just some things I’d do.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    funding could be freed up for schools and teachers pay -- somebody thinks teachers are not part of the problem? Tx just passed an increase in teacher retirement pay. Avg SS pay is 1600/mo, teachers is 2400/mo. Payed by TAXES!. EDUCATION is a GOV job. And YOU voted for it.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    funding could be freed up for schools and teachers pay -- somebody thinks teachers are not part of the problem? Tx just passed an increase in teacher retirement pay. Avg SS pay is 1600/mo, teachers is 2400/mo. Payed by TAXES!. EDUCATION is a GOV job. And YOU voted for it.
    Thank you!

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    He means well.

States do have their own laws and tax codes and so on it’s just take how out of control the feds are now with Bidens tax requirements.

Growing up my old man had a coworker who would always vote for whoever was doing the right thing for this country’s check book. Wasn’t until I got older I realized his wisdom.

Republicans and democrats; all these scum bags just spend money. No one makes cuts. No one gives two shits about budgeting anymore. And no one cares about holding people and organizations accountable.

Politicians and the justice department have screwed this country bad. Then I’d say it goes down to the federal reserve who’s next on my shit list.

If I could magically snap my fingers some things that would change:

-Politicians would never get free benefits. They pay into it just like anyone else with a job. If a vet wants to become one then he can use the VA. But these mother fuckers don’t even know how to use a shovel or give a hard days work.

-I would dispand the fbi, cia, batf, and clean house with the federal reserve. Leave intelligence matters to the military and hell I’d even let the national guard handle things the fbi did. Would be a great way for active military to earn jobs in local law enforcement. Also lots of funding could be freed up for schools and teachers pay.

-I would eliminate the gun control act of 1968. Yeah sucks for those who invested for financial gain with nfa items but this shit needs to go.

-I would completely shut down the border and make entry into this country a long process with lots of paperwork. You wanna live here? You’re going to contribute something great.

These are just some things I’d do.

Excellent post; agree with all.

Oh, fyi? Re your opening "He means well"? @BigRed and I are of the same mind; and I protested when he was given a short vacation. I edited the OP, thanks to your read. :)

IMO not one dime of our money should leave these shores, and most of it left in our own pockets.

Last edited:

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    As a whole education in this country needs to be worked on.

Texas schools have good things going but do things I don’t agree with. Dissecting our educational problems do need to happen.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Excellent post; agree with all.

Oh, fyi? Re your opening "He means well"?
    @BigRed and I are of the same mind; and I protested when he was given a short vacation. I edited the OP, thanks to your read. :)

IMO not one dime of our money should leave these shores, and most of it left in our own pockets.
    He means well referring to starting with the obvious vs going straight to a huge divide. Idealistically I love the thought of states doing what they want; but California anyone? People can still end up doing what they want for the wrong reasons.

So a lot of the immediate action that needs to happen is this country needs to fight corruption and budget better.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    He means well referring to starting with the obvious vs going straight to a huge divide. Idealistically I love the thought of states doing what they want; but California anyone? People can still end up doing what they want for the wrong reasons.

So a lot of the immediate action that needs to happen is this country needs to fight corruption and budget better.
    Oh, oops, yes. (Thought you were referring to Red)

California? They can sleep in the bed they made.

For that matter, everyone should have to live with their own choices and actions. Otherwise it's little different than the punks robbing retail without consequences.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Oh, oops, yes. (Thought you were referring to Red)

California? They can sleep in the bed they made.

For that matter, everyone should have to live with their own choices and actions. Otherwise it's little different than the punks robbing retail without consequences.
    There’s one ethical problem with that: when politicians play dirty.

Democrats for example haven’t relied on a legit election in a while. That’s why what I call cancer centers take root and the rest of the state can vote conservative but once these democrats take root it’s almost impossible to get em out.

If justice is to be served in a way we need to do what we can to fight corruption everywhere. Id much rather see politicians in jail.

Top Bottom