• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Well we gained in the house and kept the senate. Divided gooberment is better than what the dems had in mind. They also thought that in addition to taking the senate they would expand the house and that's not going to happen. They lose 6 or more seats.

Hopefully it pisses of the left enough to not keep Pelosi as speaker. We need to see the left go full retard and piss off the country.

I hope the Republicans learn a lesson. Black and latino votes dont belong to anyone. Biden will surely phuck shit up as long as he lasts. How bad will determine the house atleast in 2 years.

Exactly. I'd love to see Pelosi lose her seat! She needs to go.
    Hurley's Gold

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Don't we? If we just quietly take it, then we just told them that we don't care and that they are free to do it again next round.
    I think it's our duty to see the bad actors in jail.

That’s what the courts are for.

You gonna go arrest them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    That’s what the courts are for.

You gonna go arrest them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We can't personally do anything to hold them accountable, and I agree, for the most part it will and should be decided and handled in the courts.

But, I think we as the citizens need to contact our representatives and senators and tell them how we feel and what we expect them to do, their jobs, in holding criminals accountable for their crimes.

Their job is to serve us, and represent us. They can be replaced.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    We can't personally do anything to hold them accountable, and I agree, for the most part it will and should be decided and handled in the courts.

But, I think we as the citizens need to contact our representatives and senators and tell them how we feel and what we expect them to do, their jobs, in holding criminals accountable for their crimes.

"Contact our representatives... tell'em we expect them to do their jobs... Hold criminals accountable for their crimes... "

Oh my that's rich. Virtually every politician is, in fact, a criminal to some degree or other. Why do you think killary is not in prison at this very moment? Because between her n' o'l Bill they know enough about enough folks to keep it from happening. Trump knows very little. Like Will Rogers once said "I don't know much but I suspect a lot!" that's where Trump is at. Plus those that could help him won't for fear of reprisal from those in the deep state. They wield an enormous amount of power that is unseen, unstated but acknowledged by those they could destroy. Comey? Why hasn't he been tried and convicted? Brennam? Strozk? This list is virtually endless. Are they not, at a minimum, indicted because there no case, no evidence - I think not!

Maybe some of the newborn politicians with pure ideas and a desire to correct the wrongs of the deep state(or whatever you want to call it) truly do want to chunk'em in prison. Problem is they have no power. Then by the time they have power they no longer have the desire for they too have become corrupt.

Term limits? I dunno. Might curtail some of the power mongering or those term limits may just accelerate, condense it.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas

And how's that been working for you in the past ?

Top Bottom