• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MaddogOIF

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    For those that apply my grandfather is part of many veteran organizations, one of which took the time to make and send me Vet shirts for those that have participated in OEF and OIF. This is technically non profit but I would like to show something so that they feel their generosity is worth while. Have mostly XL sizes but some others in T and sleeveless.

9enysu5a.jpg

As I said this is on donation basis so if interested let me know what you think is fair.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I'd rock it, any Large available? Also what exactly do you mean you have some others in T and sleeveless? Just wanting to clarify, also feel free to pm me about it.

MaddogOIF

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Unfortunately I do not but if all goes well I can let them know people are interested in other sizes.

Pull Out Poster Child

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Unfortunately I do not but if all goes well I can let them know people are interested in other sizes.

Pull Out Poster Child
    hey Bigun, I'm not a vet...never been in the military, so I couldn't wear the shirts.....but I would be interested in making a donation if it's possible. Is there a sight I can go to?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Another question.

Do the shirts suffer from shrinkage, and do the sizes run big or small. I've seen some larges that are closer to XL.

MaddogOIF

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    What I'm going to do is try set up a personal paypal. I'm not very familiar with the system. Until now most of them have been purchased locally and suddenly they are going very quick.

Pull Out Poster Child

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    just so I understand correctly.....only ones that could/should wear the shirts are active/retired military folks???

YG, I was just trying to make a funny....prolly not the place or time for that, my bad:banghead:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    just so I understand correctly.....only ones that could/should wear the shirts are active/retired military folks???

YG, I was just trying to make a funny....prolly not the place or time for that, my bad:banghead:

I wasn't bein serious with you. Guess we both failed at being funny:p

MaddogOIF

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    10-4 brotha

MaddogOIF....looks like you might have a pretty good donation group building up here Bigun:weights:

Yeah I've already emailed my grandfather to contact those groups. I was expecting this much interest.

To answer your question it's not necessarily strictly for vets but I would like to give them the opportunity to receive there intended donations.

Pull Out Poster Child

MaddogOIF

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Yeah I've already emailed my grandfather to contact those groups. I was expecting this much interest.

To answer your question it's not necessarily strictly for vets but I would like to give them the opportunity to receive there intended donations.

Pull Out Poster Child

I meant to say I wasn't expecting this much interest. I'm not a complete snob.

I'm also wanting to work on getting other products as well.

Pull Out Poster Child

Top Bottom