• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    I'm sure some of you are frequent fliers over on Infowars.com.

That place is out there! I tend to believe about 10% of what they print and attribute the other 90% to Alex Jones' usual self righteous bullshit grandstanding. Alex is long known as the king of seeing something sinister and corrupt in everything that the rest of us can't quite make out.

What do y'all think? Am I missing the point here?
    Lynx Defense

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Re: Infowars.com

I'm sure some of you are frequent fliers over on Infowars.com.

That place is out there! I tend to believe about 10% of what they print and attribute the other 90% to Alex Jones' usual self righteous bullshit grandstanding. Alex is long known as the king of seeing something sinister and corrupt in everything that the rest of us can't quite make out.

What do y'all think? Am I missing the point here?

You got the point. It's like the National Enquirer. Full of bullshit but crazy enough to hold your attention. Who doesn't want, deep down, to see a human goat hybrid???

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    I look at it this way. Can't trust most of what he says but some of it is true. If he keeps a.bunch of people skeptical of government, then something positive is coming. from his work. I think one is no more naive to believe everything he says than completely trust government.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Only when someone forwards an article by e-mail. When I see "Infowars" I delete the mail.

Don't have time to spend on nut case web sites.

More truth is revealed here than anywhere else.

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    I tried to listen to Alex Jones' podcast, and I didn't make it through 2-3 episodes. Kook central. Makes coast to coast am seem like hard news. I'm glad I did check it out though, because now I see infowars in a different light. Read it with a healthy does of skepticism. I do appreciate the close eye they keep on TSA/DHS.

Texastransplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Purmela, Texas
    Having lived in Illinois for 57 years and seeing the way a state can change i guess I am in the minoritiy because I believe a lot of it is true because I have seen it happen there.

Top Bottom