• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    I was having a discussion with someone, and really the suits in Washington pose as civilized new society and police state with peace, rainbow and unicorn all around and pose us as violent, uncivilized gun trotting hillbillies and thats they only way they can retain the control and tear apart the constitution. Their "BIG" fear is if we truely come out on streets and protest and put 2A to work thats when we win.

i truely believe they will not be satisfied till they push us to that point of violence

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    Unbelievable, how does a tax assessor wield so much power? property taxes are already insane in NJ, if they want to double them, i can see why people would be in their face about it.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    She said "welcome to hitler's america".
    Sad but true. I am fed up with shit like this.
    There will soon be another "shot heard 'round the world".

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    This is precisely how "they" will deal with "us" when the time comes. The media will portray "us" as the lunatic fringe and use the court system to quietly disarm us.

Past time to wake up people.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    The point at which you have reason to believe that the other guy won't stop being aggressive unless you ventilate him - At least according to Texas law.

In New Jersey, however, you effectively have no right to self-defense. You are legally required to GTFO if someone attacks you. Standing and fighting back can and probably will get you arrested and charged.

Now, if the woman's account is true - especially the bit about them essentially being chased back to her vehicle and out of the parking lot - then I honestly believe that the bastard who went running after her deserves to be shot. Same goes for the guy inside who started getting violent/aggressive with her.

He wasn't referring to self defense.

And for what it's worth, neither of your examples of "deserving to be shot" rose to the necessary level of self defense.

Doc Roe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Yeah, I realize that now, my mistake.

Anyway. I can honestly say that reading the article in the OP made me physically sick. Even IF what the tax guys said happened -is- what happened, there's no justification for her guns to have been taken, or really for any police action other than taking Mrs Hart in for questioning about the incident(s). I also agree with a few of the commentators on The Blaze's article. Ramming a lawsuit up the firm's ass would be a perfectly reasonable action.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I'm with Vaquero. I am fed up with this shit. The Libtards in control keep pushing and disrespecting the people they are working FOR. I don't believe that our citizens are brain dead and they will finally get enough of this crap and rise up against it. I want no trouble but if it does come to that...................

Flash

bryonbush

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    Terrell
    when the Second Civil War starts, we have agreed to meet at my place. ive got land, cows, wood, and lots of guns and ammo. others have lots of food, others have hot wimens so we should be covered. what yall want to bring to the party?
    im with yall, whens the fighting going to start? im getting bord.

Stukaman

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Fort Worth
    Hmm I have ability to drive any vehicle with a set of wheel a smart mouth and plenty of ammo and like 6 to 8 cases of MREs my brother inlaw gave me since they eat for free in town when they go to drill lol

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    when the Second Civil War starts, we have agreed to meet at my place. ive got land, cows, wood, and lots of guns and ammo. others have lots of food, others have hot wimens so we should be covered. what yall want to bring to the party?
    im with yall, whens the fighting going to start? im getting bord.

Nice! I'll be there. I've got myself a rather hot "wimens". NO, not gonna share! But she can cook one heck of a meal. Yes, I'll share.

Top Bottom