• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    They wash my car any day I show up while I drink starbucks and munch on gummy bears in the lobby.
    The Toyota dealership I take my Tundra to for service is similar. They have a fancy automated barista machine that makes good coffee and they have free cookies. They also have free wifi and plenty of places for me to sit with my laptop. Last few times I was there I was working while I waited, lol...

Be sure to fill out the surveys they send you. Toyota takes customer sat pretty seriously.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    TPMS errors are frequently caused by the spare tire being low on pressure be sure to check that one also :)

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    I have always had the same experiences yall are describing with dealer service until now. I bought a Lexus from Northpark Dominion last April. Their service attitude is such a 180 it will break your neck. I don't know if this holds true across all their dealerships. They wash my car any day I show up while I drink starbucks and munch on gummy bears in the lobby. They gave me a loaner on my 5000 mile checkup. Before anyone goes on saying that I overpaid for a Lexus and that's what you get, I paid less for my GX460 than a comparable Chevy Tahoe. I doubt the Chevy dealer goes this far with their service.

W

So long ago, I worked for a mom and pop.

Buncha edumacated country folks. Work as engineers during the week. Ranch on weekends. They all had 70k 1 ton diesels. True work trucks

The bits who bought us out looked down on these folks from their entry level Benz and beamers.

Finally it came to a head after a Beamer Brit guy parked in country truck Guy's spot.

Didn't want to park his expensive import and get his 200 dollar real leather shoes wet.

So the country guy spat his beechnut pointed at his custom elephant boots and said these boots cost 800 bucks and that truck is over 70.
    Anyway the pretentious Brit never came around again.
    Details are a bit vague, it may have been Redman, and the boots may have been ostrich. But crap that was funny.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    This is the gift that keeps on giving... Spotted this in the front drivers side wheel well when I was changing the brakes. Did they have to remove the fender liner as part of the oil pan replacement and forgot to replace the screws?

23354939262_74969923fd_b.jpg

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    I've been happy with the service I've received @ Nyle. I find their new vehicle pricing stupid high even with the Chrysler employee discount, but have no complaints about the service @ the north austin location accross street from the walmart (183 and RR-620)

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    So do you :laughing:

Lol, I'm actually jeepless at the moment. All my jeeps have been Daimler Chrysler 04 and back. I drove Chrysler peugeots. I'm about due for another jeep project. These new jeeps aren't real jeeps. They're mini vans. Real jeeps have a 4.0 inline. I cannot afford 40k+ to play around off-road. I'll probably pick up a $2500 xj and see what I can do with it.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    I had an XJ crawler mildly built I traded for a few years ago. Super fun toy. Didn't have room for it though so it got sold. Someday I want another.

There were so many of them built, you can find them cheap. Plus the suspension parts are cheaper. Basic hand tools, a jack and an angle grinder, you can have a cheap capable rig that you're not worried about.

Top Bottom